jiakhan123

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
it clearely shows how she is on d show. 

Edited by set_raj - 15 January 2011 at 1:23am

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
You cannot judge a person simply on the basis of how much is shown on the episode cos much of it is edited out. We, her fans, have been watching her interviews since 1 and a half years now. She doesn't have an attitude at all, she is a very modest, frank and hardworking girl.

And honestly speaking, what part of her behaviour on the show made you feel that she has an attitude??? I simply cannot fathom it. My friends who are seeing her for the first time said that she comes across as a very chilled out, casual person.

She has been a very respectful person and always accepts the judges marks very graciously. Never has she ever argued with the judges,. nor does she ever do any nautanki. In fact, she went against her choreo's excuses and agreed with Remo and said she will accept whatever marks they will give her.

Not only this, she always gives her choreo space to shine. She gives him the mike always.

Where is the attitude??? Please pin-point it out to me. Last time, you ran away in a similar fashion after posting only one statement-- 'Sushant Singh Rajput does not deserve to be on JDJ- this is going against the concept.'  --- and you didn't post a single post after that.

Hope this time, you will put across your points more properly and revert back.

BTW, I don't think other participants like Salman, Sushant and Chang would be so friendly with her if she had an attitude. I read somewhere that Salman doesn't like those who have an attitude.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ikra96alita0Sadyangelshovanashresthapavitrianneha1219Darkangel_MoMo--Minks--CuteCherrycaptkirkdevashree_h.....Lata.....boparaisoniaLuvSSevershootingstar27star_wars-SushitaLover--monica-..yajnaseni..prayas_..Sonii..crysindKiranSD1-Aicha-lunza.Mandy.Tani91Anjilicious-Hoor-yipeePiyatrixArushiBSNisha_90--Rachna--Angel-likeDevilcoolpratz

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
she doesn't look too sportive to me, i dunno why! just my opinion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLovezanish_ktogepe30

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
ankita is a friendly  person.... she has always given respect to the judges........ never complained abt anythng.... she has accepted watever points judges gives with grace... whr is the attitude?
i dont understand ..... support ur fav rather than posting such senseless posts..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalalita0divyachocystar_warsLuvSSever-monica-

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Hmmm why has viewbie set_raj edited the main post?? Ermm  Because I don't see anything written in offending manner by topic maker as the person has just stated opinion which every one have rights,but why has it been edited?

If that person had written something offending like against rules then shouldn't it be brought to other member notice also..so that it won't be repeated again.Confused

Edited by nishr - 15 January 2011 at 1:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyachocy-monica-

EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
She doesn't look like someone with an attitude problem. But I fully agree with Rapier's choice of word: she does not seem all that SPORTIVE.

I mean I don't know I feel she's somewhat not able to adjust to the fact that Sushant gets better marks than her. I do not mean to offend Ankita fans, it's just that I've been feeling so ever since Sushant got his first 30. She even said something to that effect, something about Sushant getting 30 and the fact that she didn't....don't remember exactly. Further she seems to speak in an affected si tone. Many people do that in real life also, esp girls. Some people find it cute, others don't, I'm included in that "other".

But I guess it is damn wrong on my side, on the part of topicmaker, and on the part of Ankita fans also to form opinions(whether favorable or unfavorable) on the basis of just what is shown on TV, everyone knows it's not always the truth. Everybody is on their best behaviour in the presence of a camera. We cannot say conclusively ANYTHING about a person's character from what is shown on TV.

Topics pertaining to the character of choreographers(like that Nishant justifications one) and celebrities (like this one) serve no purpose, really.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonRapier

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EatPrayLove

But I guess it is damn wrong on my side, on the part of topicmaker, and on the part of Ankita fans also to form opinions(whether favorable or unfavorable) on the basis of just what is shown on TV, everyone knows it's not always the truth. Everybody is on their best behaviour in the presence of a camera. We cannot say conclusively ANYTHING about a person's character from what is shown on TV.

I agree with this part.  Its just that from what I've seen in 1 and a half years and read about her from other sources (her co-actors etc.) she seems quite a pally and jovial girl. Plus, I just wanted to point out that as of now there are no reasons to suggest any attitude on the show. Forming unfavourable opinions without giving any reasons is not right in my opinion.

I just wanted to point out that for one or two supposed incidences of attitude, there have been one and a half years worth of interviews which show the opposite. So even though we cannot form any tough opinions, we must give people the benefit of doubt.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyachocyLuvSSever-monica-lunzablyton

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
can u please elaborate....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swtbaby

Go to top