Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta will be in a Pakistani movie. (Page 3)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM28

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by SM28


Ahh thanks for the link.. yaadein taazi hogi Big smile

Your right, I don't think he was in that one. LOL
R u also 4rm pakistan..???TongueLOL

Yup, I am indeed Big smile 
Oh dats good..!!!Embarrassed
R u a guy or gal..???LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 791

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by SM28

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by SM28


Ahh thanks for the link.. yaadein taazi hogi Big smile

Your right, I don't think he was in that one. LOL
R u also 4rm pakistan..???TongueLOL

Yup, I am indeed Big smile 
Oh dats good..!!!Embarrassed
R u a guy or gal..???LOL

Girl for sure LOL I can see why you can't tell.. my username could easily be a guy's. Cool

Anyway let me tell you something.. I used to see your posts around the forum and think you were a girl.. I didn't even read your name properly.. I would just see a woman's pic in a pink saari as your avatar and automatically connect it to a female ID Embarrassed Afterwards I realised it is Shweta and it says Faraan 4 Shweta LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

im4u_jane Groupbie
im4u_jane
im4u_jane

Joined: 07 August 2006
Posts: 85

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
thank u Faraan_4_Shweta .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 1802

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 this awesome newsEmbarrassedSmile i hope yeh movie paki movies k saare records tod de! hmmm...dont lyk paki movies but i can't miss this 1Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutestarFaraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM28

Girl for sure LOL I can see why you can't tell.. my username could easily be a guy's. Cool

Anyway let me tell you something.. I used to see your posts around the forum and think you were a girl.. I didn't even read your name properly.. I would just see a woman's pic in a pink saari as your avatar and automatically connect it to a female ID Embarrassed Afterwards I realised it is Shweta and it says Faraan 4 Shweta LOL
Thank God finally u read my Username..!!!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Joined: 05 August 2006
Posts: 1476

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I han't seen many Pakistani movies for a while now.. hope this one is good Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar

I han't seen many Pakistani movies for a while now.. hope this one is good Wink
Its a indo-pak movie..!!!Embarrassed
I hope it will be a good movie..!!!Smile
Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Joined: 11 August 2006
Posts: 2644

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Waiting for the movie Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutestarFaraan92

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shweta rubbishes Raja’s claims

2 3 4 5

Author: MiniRulz   Replies: 37   Views: 6041

MiniRulz 37 6041 22 January 2009 at 2:40am by Habeeba_d
Some old but interesting articles on shweta/raja

2 3

Author: MiniRulz   Replies: 16   Views: 4306

MiniRulz 16 4306 10 December 2008 at 3:29am by tv addict
Shweta Tiwari interview

2

Author: susan29   Replies: 14   Views: 2990

susan29 14 2990 09 December 2008 at 12:14pm by tv addict
Shweta Tiwari to divorce Raja

2

Author: tv addict   Replies: 11   Views: 5376

tv addict 11 5376 27 November 2008 at 1:08pm by tv addict
'I am not talking to Raja' - Shweta Tiwari

2 3 4 5

Author: SRSR   Replies: 35   Views: 5657

SRSR 35 5657 26 November 2008 at 8:06am by Mindbender

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index