Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Theatre

it's saturday have a good laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5eM5auJO4&feature=related

they even sing hum hoge kaamiyaab. LOL ðŸ¤£ poor black folks in georgia. HAHAHAHAHA 

ROFL this scene was soo cheesy😆
And the dialogues of the black people in the church and SRK throughout the movie were so lame; they sounded like a bunch of nine year olds who, perhaps lost their lollipops😉😆

it's saturday have a good laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5eM5auJO4&feature=related

they even sing hum hoge kaamiyaab. LOL ðŸ¤£ poor black folks in georgia. HAHAHAHAHA 

wht the ...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. i am speechless..

I am sorry but Kajols acting is just as pathetic as SRKs is.."i cannot accept that"..
🤣 .. I cant believe they got praised for this bs.. 😆
ladygaga thumbnail
I feel bad for Kjo now.. he did put in a lot of effort and energy into this movie.. but he just couldn't catch the pulse of the issue...it is much easier to stay back in india.. make movies on easier issues.. and stuff that he knows.. i don't know why he even tries..Nris are ripping his movies apart.. he should move back home and make more movies on indian issues.. he does put in all this effort and it goes to waste.. when he isn't able to get to the bottom of the issue..
Originally posted by: ladygaga

I feel bad for Kjo now.. he did put in a lot of effort and energy into this movie.. but he just couldn't catch the pulse of the issue...it is much easier to stay back in india.. make movies on easier issues.. and stuff that he knows.. i don't know why he even tries..Nris are ripping his movies apart.. he should move back home and make more movies on indian issues.. he does put in all this effort and it goes to waste.. when he isn't able to get to the bottom of the issue..

not just NRIs.. even my cousins in India thought the movie was rubbish..😆
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

I thought in Peepli live that part was very melodramtic.. when reporters try to analyze the color of Natha's poop before he disappears.. i know they were trying to make a point.. but now that i think of it.. it did seem strange.. lol.. Anyways i don't know if i will ever be able to see any of our movies making it to oscars in my lifetime.. we need people like satyajit ray.. to pull that stuff off..

have you heard of Wes Anderson? I'm a big wes anderson fan, not because he's from Houston, but he always including Satyaji Rays ideas into his films. His Darjling Limited was good! he like specially made that film for him! xD  Edited by Theatre - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

not just NRIs.. even my cousins in India thought the movie was rubbish..😆

I think its a classic case of Kjo not having a clue about the life of people in north america.. but his obsession with making movies on north america.. what he should do is .. that he should start living here (north america).. and then make that perfect movie.,, where he gets everything right..
ladygaga thumbnail

have you heard of Wes Anderson? I'm a big wes anderson fan, not because he's from Houston, but he always includes Satyaji Rays ideas into his films. His Darjling Limited was good! he like specially made that film for him! xD 

Honestly speaking i haven't even watched any satyajit ray's movies.. but he was the one who won a lifetime achievement award at oscars.. so he must be good.. and people do rave about his work... yes i have seen darjiling limited's promos.. i love owen wilson.. he is too cute.. i must watch that one..
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Yes ladygaga I agree with what you're saying, but KJo should also stop obsessing on the skylines of every city he shoots in...I think his team has to edit the scripts out just to get those shots in🤣🤣Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I feel that some people like their favorite to be in the oscar nominee. Don't be mad at srk if he's the king khan of bollywood. I'm happy for the whole team of MNIK
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't call him King Khan of bollywood. It was last year in the Oscar....they announced him as "Please, welcome the King Khan of bollywood."   lol