MNIK makes it to Oscars' reminder list - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladygaga

I think its a classic case of Kjo not having a clue about the life of people in north america.. but his obsession with making movies on north america.. what he should do is .. that he should start living here (north america).. and then make that perfect movie.,, where he gets everything right..
Umm.. i dont know abt that..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
Originally posted by ladygaga

I think its a classic case of Kjo not having a clue about the life of people in north america.. but his obsession with making movies on north america.. what he should do is .. that he should start living here (north america).. and then make that perfect movie.,, where he gets everything right..

Forget NRI's... Kjo does not even have a clue abt people living in India...Pahele let him get that right.... NRI's toh bahuth door ki baath hai....

and he shld really stop doing movies with issues.... sabko candy floss kar deta hai.... ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Terenaina

I didn't call him King Khan of bollywood. It was last year in the Oscar....they announced him as "Please, welcome the King Khan of bollywood."   lol

No that was the Golden Globes, the one where he wore his tie under his collared shirt๐Ÿ˜†
And it was "king of bollywood"...I don't think Americans like "khans" yet according to some (crazy) US politicians๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't call him King Khan of bollywood. It was last year in the Oscar....they announced him as "Please, welcome the King Khan of bollywood."   lol
OSCARS? do you mean the golden globes? LOL. yeah, those are british awards and SRK was only included b/c of slumdog millionaire. it wasn't last year. it was three years ago. no one cares anymore. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by koolchick

No that was the Golden Globes, the one where he wore his tie under his collared shirt๐Ÿ˜†
And it was "king of bollywood"...I don't think Americans like "khans" yet according to some (crazy) US politicians๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
and My Name is Khan and I Am Not a Terrorist probably didn't help their case.. ๐Ÿคฃ..  made a mockery out of the whole sentiment..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by koolchick

we posted at the same time. haha. wait, am I missing something?  who said this? ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Theatre

we posted at the same time. haha. wait, am I missing something?  who said this? ๐Ÿ˜†

Great minds think alike๐Ÿ˜†

No one said this, but it's something similar to what I've heard from some people in the news (cough Fox News cough)

lol my bad....I don't know about american movie awards because I think they are too boring. Long speeches and long pauses. I love watching music awards, they are very entertaining. When I watch golden or oscar, I always thought they are the same....lol but whenever I watched them it's whenever I hear Leonardo dicaprio being there. I love looking at he's face...lol he's good looking

lol my bad....I don't know about american movie awards because I think they are too boring. Long speeches and long pauses. I love watching music awards, they are very entertaining. When I watch golden or oscar, I always thought they are the same....lol but whenever I watched them it's whenever I hear Leonardo dicaprio being there. I love looking at he's face...lol he's good looking

Leo will definitely be at both for Inception๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Theatre

OSCARS? do you mean the golden globes? LOL. yeah, those are british awards and SRK was only included b/c of slumdog millionaire. it wasn't last year. it was three years ago. no one cares anymore. ๐Ÿ˜†

golden globes are hollywood, the bafta are the brit ones.