Poll Question :

DO YOU THINK VIREN IS THE STALKER?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Cant Say
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys vote and express your thoughts whether Viren is the stalker!! I hope it isnt him ..........
I dont think he is the stalker. He promised Nivi that he will find out who is doing this to her and Viren Sood never breaks a promise. Especially the promise made to Nivedita.
no i don't think he is  the stalker.......they are just confusing us.....
no,viren is not the stalker.viren is doing wierd things which r shown to us in the serial.but viren's path is different and the stalker's too.the stalker's aim is to throw nivedita out of the house but not to kill her.
i seriously have a doubt that it is jawahar becoz when chanchal told that viren is ready to give his life for nivi, he might have thought of other ways of throwing her out by proclaiming her insane.and for all this he took chanchal's help.viren's aim is nivedita and her love.moreover why should he harm her!now dadaji is perfectly better than before and everything is fine about him.viren knows nivi better than herself and that she will not do any harm to anyone and why should a person take revenge on such a scary girl!!!!!!
Even I feel he is not the Stalker,.  I think they re confusing us,  Infact I think he is trying to find out who the Stalker is,  Am sure he is not the one,