Pratigya
Pratigya

PROJECT: KRIYA SAVES KESAR? (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

sorry meera for being soo negative but i just watched todays epi and after having enough dosage of ykw pathetic third class stupid and lowline actinfg i can only think negative.yaara worst come worst scnerio i think when prats will tell him about kesar he will not listen to het get angry on her an says that amma was right tht i will suffer one day because of you .and in all this kesar dies and kriya separate and audience will bid aideu to the serialOuch
p.s btw i just loved ur idea of tunna and chandu helping kriya in saving kesar mission
2nd scenario: i wanted prsts to b in life and death situation because of thakurs which will cut krishnas umblical cord with them

Are there any other avatars of Arghoosia or are you revealing you are her fan. Let's hope the others reveal themselves soon so they can share with us what they see that some of us haven't seen as of yet. It's quite possible I am missing something in her performance.Big smile

Edited by MERARAI - 15 January 2011 at 9:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
nice post ..

but after watchin sbs.. and knwin the actress who plays pratigya wants to leave the show.. i think kriya wnt be able to save kesar and sadly kesar will end up bein murdered by those heartless creaturesDead

next project for kriya.. i believe will be...<3 sendin shakti to jail..

MERARAI

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

sorry meera for being soo negative but i just watched todays epi and after having enough dosage of ykw pathetic third class stupid and lowline actinfg i can only think negative.yaara worst come worst scnerio i think when prats will tell him about kesar he will not listen to het get angry on her an says that amma was right tht i will suffer one day because of you .and in all this kesar dies and kriya separate and audience will bid aideu to the serialOuch
p.s btw i just loved ur idea of tunna and chandu helping kriya in saving kesar mission
2nd scenario: i wanted prsts to b in life and death situation because of thakurs which will cut krishnas umblical cord with them

Are there any other avatars of Arghoosia or are you revealing you are her fan. Let's hope the others reveal themselves soon so they can share with us what they see that some of us haven't seen as of yet. It's quite possible I am missing something in her performance.Big smile

yaara dont take it seriously u now i hate her from the core of my heart yaara i did this in anger after watching fridays epiAngryOuchSleepycant handle too much of arushia

MERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Mera!!!

Katra Naresh (wanna be like Krishna), he sure has been using some of krishna lines latelyROFL, miya biwi (sweet when Krishna said) not him.
Katra naresh, asked his dad why did he listen to Guruma, and agreed for krishna, wedding, SS, told him he will kill his own mother for Guruma.

For a Potha, he will even forget whatever harm KN, doing to ghanti dadi. SS, will sacrifice his own mother to get a  him a grandson.

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

nice post ..

but after watchin sbs.. and knwin the actress who plays pratigya wants to leave the show.. i think kriya wnt be able to save kesar and sadly kesar will end up bein murdered by those heartless creaturesDead

next project for kriya.. i believe will be...<3 sendin shakti to jail..

I think you meant to say Kesar and yes her last date was reported to be Dec 31st 2010. She also said she was leaving the show for personal reasons.

If you say Prats is leaving show it will cause a tsunami of seismic proportions on this forum.ErmmShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDPristineSoul

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

yaara dont take it seriously u now i hate her from the core of my heart yaara i did this in anger after watching fridays epiAngryOuchSleepycant handle too much of arushia

Easy, telstra!Big smile She is just a character and hating someone that intensely Shockeddehat ke liye achcha na hai.Ouch   She is soon to hit the books and observe silence. We are going to get a treat. YAY!

Edited by MERARAI - 15 January 2011 at 8:39pm
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Mera!!!

Katra Naresh (wanna be like Krishna), he sure has been using some of krishna lines latelyROFL, miya biwi (sweet when Krishna said) not him.
Katra naresh, asked his dad why did he listen to Guruma, and agreed for krishna, wedding, SS, told him he will kill his own mother for Guruma.

For a Potha, he will even forget whatever harm KN, doing to ghanti dadi. SS, will sacrifice his own mother to get a  him a grandson.

RED blame Prats for their problems. What they don't realize is that she has managed to expose their  real faces behind the masks. SS has years of secrets waiting to turn. Wonder how many are hidden under and around the Niwas and if a sniffing dog will be needed to get to the bottom of it all.

SS has been overly confident about his plans during his nightly chats with Takurain.  So far a few of his plans have blown up in his face. I doubt he will let on that he gave his green signal to KN to bury Kesar in front of his mother.  Krishna could be the catalyst who may realize his father lied to him when he said he was building a bathroom. Will Krishna expose the truth to the whole family thus letting Ganti Dadi know that KN did it with SS's full support and approval.

There is some interesting story coming up on the show if POPS continue with Takurs's fallout after burying Kesar in their backyard. The family is going to be blown to bits and it will be each to his own except Kriya and we'll see GD/Kesar/Kriya vs. RED going forward.

Kesar may snap out of the delusion and come back to collect for all her misery from day one of being bahu at Takurs. Will make for some interesting drama to see Takurs trembling, squirming and unaware of how much and what Kesar knows.Clap  Bring it on POPS! Clap

CrAzYRED

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Easy, telstra!Big smile She is just a character and hating someone that intensely Shockeddehat ke liye achcha na hai.Ouch   She is soon to hit the books and observe silence. We are going to get a treat. YAY!

i know meera but ths is the ver first time i am madly in luv with some serial and very first time feeling for hatred for any actor its a Shocked for me too but cant help it . i hope ur prediction comes true luv ya Hugbtw u can call me nazia yara i will b more than happy

Edited by telstra - 15 January 2011 at 8:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMERARAI

Go to top