Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Are there any other avatars of Arghoosia or are you revealing you are her fan. Let's hope the others reveal themselves soon so they can share with us what they see that some of us haven't seen as of yet. It's quite possible I am missing something in her performance.😃

yaara dont take it seriously u now i hate her from the core of my heart yaara i did this in anger after watching fridays epi😡🥱cant handle too much of arushia
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mera!!!

Katra Naresh (wanna be like Krishna), he sure has been using some of krishna lines lately🤣, miya biwi (sweet when Krishna said) not him.
Katra naresh, asked his dad why did he listen to Guruma, and agreed for krishna, wedding, SS, told him he will kill his own mother for Guruma.

For a Potha, he will even forget whatever harm KN, doing to ghanti dadi. SS, will sacrifice his own mother to get a  him a grandson.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

nice post ..

but after watchin sbs.. and knwin the actress who plays pratigya wants to leave the show.. i think kriya wnt be able to save kesar and sadly kesar will end up bein murdered by those heartless creatures🤢

next project for kriya.. i believe will be...<3 sendin shakti to jail..

I think you meant to say Kesar and yes her last date was reported to be Dec 31st 2010. She also said she was leaving the show for personal reasons.

If you say Prats is leaving show it will cause a tsunami of seismic proportions on this forum.🤔😲
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

yaara dont take it seriously u now i hate her from the core of my heart yaara i did this in anger after watching fridays epi😡🥱cant handle too much of arushia

Easy, telstra!😃 She is just a character and hating someone that intensely 😲dehat ke liye achcha na hai.   She is soon to hit the books and observe silence. We are going to get a treat. YAY!
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

Mera!!!

Katra Naresh (wanna be like Krishna), he sure has been using some of krishna lines lately🤣, miya biwi (sweet when Krishna said) not him.
Katra naresh, asked his dad why did he listen to Guruma, and agreed for krishna, wedding, SS, told him he will kill his own mother for Guruma.

For a Potha, he will even forget whatever harm KN, doing to ghanti dadi. SS, will sacrifice his own mother to get a  him a grandson.

RED blame Prats for their problems. What they don't realize is that she has managed to expose their  real faces behind the masks. SS has years of secrets waiting to turn. Wonder how many are hidden under and around the Niwas and if a sniffing dog will be needed to get to the bottom of it all.

SS has been overly confident about his plans during his nightly chats with Takurain.  So far a few of his plans have blown up in his face. I doubt he will let on that he gave his green signal to KN to bury Kesar in front of his mother.  Krishna could be the catalyst who may realize his father lied to him when he said he was building a bathroom. Will Krishna expose the truth to the whole family thus letting Ganti Dadi know that KN did it with SS's full support and approval.

There is some interesting story coming up on the show if POPS continue with Takurs's fallout after burying Kesar in their backyard. The family is going to be blown to bits and it will be each to his own except Kriya and we'll see GD/Kesar/Kriya vs. RED going forward.

Kesar may snap out of the delusion and come back to collect for all her misery from day one of being bahu at Takurs. Will make for some interesting drama to see Takurs trembling, squirming and unaware of how much and what Kesar knows.👏  Bring it on POPS! 👏
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Easy, telstra!😃 She is just a character and hating someone that intensely 😲dehat ke liye achcha na hai.   She is soon to hit the books and observe silence. We are going to get a treat. YAY!

i know meera but ths is the ver first time i am madly in luv with some serial and very first time feeling for hatred for any actor its a 😲 for me too but cant help it . i hope ur prediction comes true luv ya 🤗btw u can call me nazia yara i will b more than happy
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I think you meant to say Kesar and yes her last date was reported to be Dec 31st 2010. She also said she was leaving the show for personal reasons.

If you say Prats is leaving show it will cause a tsunami of seismic proportions on this forum.🤔😲

LMAO.. me was too tired hence didnt realise wat i was typing😆 yeshhh i meant the actress who plays kesar<3😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i cab;t believe they're gonna bury her! :(