Pratigya

PROJECT: KRIYA SAVES KESAR?

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THE UPCOMING TRACK:   WHAT CAN WE EXPECT?

Katra Naresh Babu Sakthi Singh, his sinister Bauji and Takurain are all in for the shock of their lives. What will SS do when he realizes the mother who had not spoken for 21 years now broke her silence to save the eldest bahu's life? Takurain may have to concede she no longer rules as Maharani of Niwas when her sasuma begins talking and for a change she may have to listen to the matriarch of the family.

How will Komal react when she finds out the truth about what her family has done to Kesar bauji? How will Twit live with herself knowing her actions led to the untimely burial of an innocent woman six feet under? She made matters worse by bellowing at the man who's beastly behavior ruled by his hormones has come to the fore.

Will Krishna finally see the light about his foxy father's evil side? Today we saw SS blatantly lie to Krishna that he had authorized the digging in the back yard bec' he was having a restroom being built in the backyard and bhola Baba bought the story hook line and sinker. If he and Prats save Kesar and send her to a safe place to protect her will he finally start to see his bauji's pattern of lies. What will Krishna do when he realizes his father was lying to him and the image of bauji was all a charade and the real Takur was the one he now sees before his eyes.

The Takur family is coming apart at the seams. How will Ganti Dadi take charge this time? I think Pratigya and Krishna will rescue Kesar and send her to a safe place with Tunna and Chandu. SS will spin a story that she was sent to maike after his talk with her as we saw in today's episode.

The day will come when SS, SDS and KN may have to face a new Kesar who has given them every chance to redeem themselves for years.  This time she will have all the cards, the secrets she has been collecting, the Takur plans to kill Prats, every little bit of information that Takurs have no idea she has been privy to all these months.

Takurs are no good being on the receiving end of things. Will Prats and Krishna stand by Kesar to take on RED, every one of the trio and teach them a lesson that will have them in a fix. Or will they come back fighting back and turn the tables on Kriya? This time around Ganti Dadi is privy to the information that  Kesar has shared with her. This time around the matriarch of the Takurs is firmly in the corner with Kriya and Kesar and watching everything with eagle eyes. When will the Takur be at war? Before or after Kesar's return?😲

Promo shows KN tying up Ganti Dadi for ringing the bell and causing problems for him. How will SS react to KN's action to tie his mother to a pillar?

Where do you think the next track  PROJECT: KSK (KRIYA SAVES KESAR) is headed?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hiee Mera di... Nice post... well di I really dont know wat 2 say... I think KSK will be successfully completed. CVs cant drag the track so much. I just want Arghoosia out of the frame.
dhakarn thumbnail
yes agree with u didi, kriya will resce kesar and will send her off with TC to safety................and krishna will be shaken..............i mean he talked like everyday yesterday even after witnessing SS and amma lie blatantly to the police that too infront of his sasurji............still his behavior towards them hasn't changed a bit.................πŸ˜• but i doubt if SS will come to know about GD being teid up by sakthi.........bec if kriya sends kesar away then they will have rescued her  if the incident comes to light wouldn't SS wonder why kriya aren't asking questions...............
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have no idea..as of now!!
Am more curious to know what will happen to Shakti Singh!
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
could pratigya get hurt???
SS vowed tat he will not let anything take baba away frm him, wen he came bak frm the dead at the hospital, n if this causes a drift between father n son wud they end up hurting pratigya to take revenge???
babithaj thumbnail
I think the whole fault will go ONLY to KN, n SS n Amma may not come in the picture...Its not this time, I strongly feel tht.... If Kriya saves Kesar n GD, they blame KN  n him ONLY.... bcos, there is no evidence tht SS n Amma behind this action of KN. But If K doubts n calculate rightly[ abt digging] he may find out...but i DOUBT.  they may twist tht. So, I don't think Kriya will know tht SS n Amma behind this. K not ready forthis yet....Poor guy, i feel sorry for him, whn he comes to know..... he'll really will GO BLANK>>>>>>>
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

I think the whole fault will go ONLY to KN, n SS n Amma may not come in the picture...Its not this time, I strongly feel tht.... If Kriya saves Kesar n GD, they blame KN  n him ONLY.... bcos, there is no evidence tht SS n Amma behind this action of KN. But If K doubts n calculate rightly[ abt digging] he may find out...but i DOUBT.  they may twist tht. So, I don't think Kriya will know tht SS n Amma behind this. K not ready forthis yet....Poor guy, i feel sorry for him, whn he comes to know..... he'll really will GO BLANK>>>>>>>

yeah , excellent possibility....................or most probable possibility 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
telstra thumbnail
sorry meera for being soo negative but i just watched todays epi and after having enough dosage of ykw pathetic third class stupid and lowline actinfg i can only think negative.yaara worst come worst scnerio i think when prats will tell him about kesar he will not listen to het get angry on her an says that amma was right tht i will suffer one day because of you .and in all this kesar dies and kriya separate and audience will bid aideu to the serial
p.s btw i just loved ur idea of tunna and chandu helping kriya in saving kesar mission
2nd scenario: i wanted prsts to b in life and death situation because of thakurs which will cut krishnas umblical cord with them
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

sorry meera for being soo negative but i just watched todays epi and after having enough dosage of ykw pathetic third class stupid and lowline actinfg i can only think negative.yaara worst come worst scnerio i think when prats will tell him about kesar he will not listen to het get angry on her an says that amma was right tht i will suffer one day because of you .and in all this kesar dies and kriya separate and audience will bid aideu to the serial
p.s btw i just loved ur idea of tunna and chandu helping kriya in saving kesar mission
2nd scenario: i wanted prsts to b in life and death situation because of thakurs which will cut krishnas umblical cord with them

Are there any other avatars of Arghoosia or are you revealing you are her fan. Let's hope the others reveal themselves soon so they can share with us what they see that some of us haven't seen as of yet. It's quite possible I am missing something in her performance.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nice post ..

but after watchin sbs.. and knwin the actress who plays pratigya wants to leave the show.. i think kriya wnt be able to save kesar and sadly kesar will end up bein murdered by those heartless creatures🀒

next project for kriya.. i believe will be...<3 sendin shakti to jail..