Posted: 13 years ago
i watch the show for harshad ,for anupriya
i love TaAnu
but the most imp part is def the story line
if the story line wud go haywire i dont feel like watching any show
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally agreed with u u start watching d show for a particular actor but then its d story n d chemistry between d leads that keeps u rooted n also d dialogues(specially hum hoonge is awesome)n d story.
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Totally agreed with u u start watching d show for a particular actor but then its d story n d chemistry between d leads that keeps u rooted n also d dialogues(specially hum hoonge is awesome)n d story.

started watching the serial becz of devarsh actuallyπŸ˜‰..that boy acts as good as any grown up actor does😳😳😳....then i began to understand the story..and get the intensity of it..80% hooked tho ho gayi...then our harshad comes....now .then our harshad comes...ab bichaari meinπŸ˜’...kya karthi😍😍....no hopes left😍😍😍...straight to asylum accommodating a t.v. with starplus to watch TL inthe opposite cell of anu's...so that i can drool over him 24/7..😍😍😍😍...
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wanted to select all three πŸ˜†

Oh well, I chose TaAnu Chemistry 😍

Kyunkee, Tu aur main hamesha hum rahenge aur Onu Taani ke pati hai
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly as much as I was waiting for Harshad's new show, I immediately had a liking for the show cos of its awesome promos and ofcourse the mindblowing title track....
The junior Onu Taani (Devarsh-Prachi) made me watch TL before the leap though I was thinking to skip the childhood track, and gradually I fell for TaAnu... After the leap, I liked APK too....

So I go for Harshad, Anupriya, others (the entire cast is no doubt very talented!) and obviously TaAnu's pure chemistry.....😍
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i cant vote coz seriously i cant choose..i cant choose only harshu or anupriya coz theyr not the only ones who run the show...everyone together creates TL...so i cnat choose...i luv each nd every actor in TL..coz they all make the show gud nd every relationship is a beautiful thing to watch=))..except for nupur..lol..but i like the actress
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
started watching for Harshad.....but APK won me over...so now ONLY for TaAnu/HarshIya😍
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i watch it only for Rajat.