Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #21|(IO)- Yaamla Pagla Deewana (Page 146)

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Just came to say goodbye to people...........as I learnt my lesson hardway of not being part of an online forum...................people expect you to have same feelings about things and if you don't then they judge you............I am thankful to everyone who supported me in my rough time and stood by me..............but I have made up my mind to leave IF..................

I love Karan Wahi and will love him till my last breath.................and what I did yesterday was I felt the right thing for me..............and I don't care if anyone supports me in it or not.........nor have I forced anyone to support me in it............after whatever happened I love Karan even more now and can pray whole-heartedly for him now..............and the decision of leaving the online forums have made my mind free from any bondages.....................now I can watch tv the way I want and don't have to be under anyone's pressure..............or worry about what people are gonna think of me if I don't do this or that or don't watch this episode or that or have to fake that yes yes that one was cool without even watching it...............so I have decided to be out of that..............I am not scared of anyone or coward as I had the guts to stand up against Karan Wahi when things were not right..........without worrying about the consequences...............and after that even had the guts to admit what happened.............and like I said............I am a regular person and people wud chose a good looking celebrity over me anyday and I mentioned that too and am cool with that.......................so I am leaving IF and I don't need to please anyone or prove anything to anyone.................I love Karan Wahi and sleep with his teddy bear.............and actually I love him even more now.........bcoz now I love him not just bcoz I run his site...............but bcoz I love him from the bottom of my heart.................and can pray whole-heartedly..............without any worries of losing him or displeasing him or  having to impress him or making sure no one gets ahead of me in his fan list or anything.................I know I am his fan and God knows I am his fan and will watch his shows and vote for him and support him......in ways I can without coming to online forums to prove myself that I am still his fan.................and making posts just to prove to people...........Karan Wahi has given me a mother like Mona and we can be together and talk even after whatever happened and our feelings towards each other hasn't changed inspite of whatever happened......and I am very thankful to him for that.............Thank u guys for being there for me........and just wanna say I am not fatoo or running away......as I am not ashamed of what I did and stood up for right thing if not treated right.........but I am leaving bcoz I don't wanna watch or do stuff just with the fear of being judged by others..........I wanna be a real person and be myself..................it was nice knowing u all...........God Bless U all...............and ya Lord Bless Karan Wahi the most!!!!

Khushi!!!

plzzz yaar don't leave and loose touch with us......for me our friendship matters a lot....yesterday only I had decided that no matter what happens my friendship with my 3 Idiots and You will Never change and I still stick to it.....plzzzz Khushi don't leave and as far as I know you I also that you have decided to leave IF....but plz I request to come back ASAP.....just take a break cuz I rlly think you need it.....all that you done for us for KW...I really appreciate it and I genuinely love you Khushi and you don't need to prove anything to anyone....Khushi we all will be waiting for you to come back ASAP....the same old ek dum mast aur mazedar Khushi......I will really miss you but plz do in stay in touch we can play PM PM.....Love you Khushi Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac-Raindrops--Harshu-

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Heeeellllllllloooooooooooooo Hug

koi hai?!?!
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
HelloHug
Khushi plz stay in touch.. CryCry
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hi

Happy Republic Day

norzar
144128 Senior Member

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Just came to say goodbye to people...........as I learnt my lesson hardway of not being part of an online forum...................people expect you to have same feelings about things and if you don't then they judge you............I am thankful to everyone who supported me in my rough time and stood by me..............but I have made up my mind to leave IF..................

I love Karan Wahi and will love him till my last breath.................and what I did yesterday was I felt the right thing for me..............and I don't care if anyone supports me in it or not.........nor have I forced anyone to support me in it............after whatever happened I love Karan even more now and can pray whole-heartedly for him now..............and the decision of leaving the online forums have made my mind free from any bondages.....................now I can watch tv the way I want and don't have to be under anyone's pressure..............or worry about what people are gonna think of me if I don't do this or that or don't watch this episode or that or have to fake that yes yes that one was cool without even watching it...............so I have decided to be out of that..............I am not scared of anyone or coward as I had the guts to stand up against Karan Wahi when things were not right..........without worrying about the consequences...............and after that even had the guts to admit what happened.............and like I said............I am a regular person and people wud chose a good looking celebrity over me anyday and I mentioned that too and am cool with that.......................so I am leaving IF and I don't need to please anyone or prove anything to anyone.................I love Karan Wahi and sleep with his teddy bear.............and actually I love him even more now.........bcoz now I love him not just bcoz I run his site...............but bcoz I love him from the bottom of my heart.................and can pray whole-heartedly..............without any worries of losing him or displeasing him or  having to impress him or making sure no one gets ahead of me in his fan list or anything.................I know I am his fan and God knows I am his fan and will watch his shows and vote for him and support him......in ways I can without coming to online forums to prove myself that I am still his fan.................and making posts just to prove to people...........Karan Wahi has given me a mother like Mona and we can be together and talk even after whatever happened and our feelings towards each other hasn't changed inspite of whatever happened......and I am very thankful to him for that.............Thank u guys for being there for me........and just wanna say I am not fatoo or running away......as I am not ashamed of what I did and stood up for right thing if not treated right.........but I am leaving bcoz I don't wanna watch or do stuff just with the fear of being judged by others..........I wanna be a real person and be myself..................it was nice knowing u all...........God Bless U all...............and ya Lord Bless Karan Wahi the most!!!!

hey khushi u r a very nice person
i will miss ur website
i respect ur decision but just wanna say that u don't breakup with ur friends after a fight rather bonds get strenghthened with roothna manana so think about itSmile

Edited by 144128 - 26 January 2011 at 5:02am
144128 Senior Member

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
guyz please don't close this site yeh karan wahi fanz ka ghar hai yaar pehlay aik ghar toot gaya hai ab yeh kahatm na kerna please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
hello everyoneHug
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
hi bani how are you?