Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #21|(IO)- Yaamla Pagla Deewana (Page 11)

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6078

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subia-17

Originally posted by ...Noorya...

Originally posted by subia-17

noorya itna kya khoj rahi hain 

abhi tak mili nahi idLOL
arre voh abhi nahin dhoond rahiLOLLOL
voh karungi tho FF ka kya hoga aur phir meri hi waat lag jaayegi naaROFLROFL
i was deleting hormaan's vm from my wallDeadDeadROFL

rahne de wall par teri wall ki shoba badjayegiiiROFL
NEVERRRRRRDeadDeadDead
dabba check karo jiLOL

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 4778

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
karliya 

thankuu jii

waise add me der now u will forget then 'coz u gt such a good memoryLOL
ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Joined: 16 December 2007
Posts: 6169

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
 
koi bhi news dene ke liye tweet karega
but not to say the few lines we wanna readAngryLOL
itna zaalim kyun hai reROFL


Decided to stalk while family is snoring taking afternoon napEmbarrassed oh I am learning to sneak out latelyLOLLOLLOLKnowing Wahi he won't tell anything till stuff goes on air...........jis raat ko telecast hoga na uss raat ko blog ya tweet karega aaj raat ko main falane dhinke show mein aa raha hoon  toh plz falani channel pe falane baje mera show dekhna................so I won't even bother him telling whether he signed or not..............as thats what happened during bhph.........promo and Wahi's tweet aaj raat 8:30 baje sony pe Embarrassed

Edited by Khushi007 - 16 January 2011 at 3:03pm
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6078

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subia-17

karliya 

thankuu jii

waise add me der now u will forget then 'coz u gt such a good memoryLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
ho gaay ji....yaar i have a mast memory tere ko pata bhi nahin hai
ROFL
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6078

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Originally posted by ...Noorya...

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
 
koi bhi news dene ke liye tweet karega
but not to say the few lines we wanna readAngryLOL
itna zaalim kyun hai reROFL


Decided to stalk while family is snoring taking afternoon napEmbarrassed oh I am learning to sneak out latelyLOLLOLLOLKnowing Wahi he won't tell anything till stuff goes on air...........jis raat ko telecast hoga na uss raat ko blog ya tweet karega aaj raat ko main falane dhinke show mein aa raha hoon  toh plz falani channel pe falane baje mera show dekhna................so I won't even bother him telling whether he signed or not..............as thats what happened during bhph.........promo and Wahi's tweet aaj raat 8:30 baje sony pe Embarrassed
hello Khushi jiHug
i know i think he loves givin surprise to usLOLLOL
or maybe tadpaoing usShockedROFL
ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Joined: 16 December 2007
Posts: 6169

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@Noorya - HiHugthats  not tadpaoing..........I think thats a personal belief........even I have it, when u go to do something good, u don't tell about it to anyone till its done.................a lot of people are like that.............and I think Wahi strictly believes in thatEmbarrassed I am that way too...I din't tell anyone I am making karanwahi.com till it was actually publishedEmbarrassed


Edited by Khushi007 - 16 January 2011 at 3:10pm
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 4778

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007



Decided to stalk while family is snoring taking afternoon napEmbarrassed oh I am learning to sneak out latelyLOLLOLLOLKnowing Wahi he won't tell anything till stuff goes on air...........jis raat ko telecast hoga na uss raat ko blog ya tweet karega aaj raat ko main falane dhinke show mein aa raha hoon  toh plz falani channel pe falane baje mera show dekhna................so I won't even bother him telling whether he signed or not..............as thats what happened during bhph.........promo and Wahi's tweet aaj raat 8:30 baje sony pe Embarrassed

IF se ek cheez sekhi hain tumne ishtalk karnaLOL



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChristLover

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 4778

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

@Noorya - HiHugthats  not tadpaoing..........I think thats a personal belief........even I have it, when u go to do something good, u don't tell about it to anyone till its done.................a lot of people are like that.............and I think Wahi strictly believes in thatEmbarrassed I am that way too...I din't tell anyone I am making karanwahi.com till it was actually publishedEmbarrassed

yeah i guess its that way

wow karanwahi.com ka lauch

how was dat day i mean how did things go n everyone came 2 know abt that 'coz i was nt der on d lauch day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChristLover

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76821

.Aparajhita. 865 76821 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
~Chatterboxes ka adda~#9 Note Pg2&80&86

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Niyu-   Replies: 1198   Views: 35052

Niyu- 1198 35052 21 October 2010 at 5:55am by Niyu-
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1199   Views: 46156

secretkeeper 1199 46156 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1193   Views: 36973

WildestDreams 1193 36973 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1184   Views: 43866

secretkeeper 1184 43866 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index