Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

cent percent right..for nandini there isn't a shankari tayi who creates MU for singhanias and mohit's family..nandini's saas toh doesn't want her only ðŸ˜ƒ ek baar bhi phone nahi kiya..all the bahus and betis repeating the same nonsense ðŸ¥± like akshara didn't tell anyone why she's in maayka, nandini too isn't telling...jaise ke they will not come to know ! a bhaang episode for nandini perhaps ðŸ˜• holi is round the corner u c ! 

as for naitik, i too said this ke i'm loving this track, IF they develop it properly...goes without saying that maate will never support naitik, nor will she understand him...cease fire karate karate she will face brickbats from naitik and her fav. in laws..if naitik rebels then her fav. gayitri will be the first one to taunt her ke munna akshara ki wajah se badal gaya

for the first tym.. i really want naitik to blast at akshara for not supporting him.. he's so good wen he's angry.. n this tym.. his anger would be justified also.. he should tel akshara firmly ki she should keep mum if she can't exactly support him in front of his elders..

making naitik understand about the situation is a different thing.. while running after his life and trying to force him to accept her POV is an entirely different thing.. i now want naitik to repeat akshara's patent dialogue now.. "aap mujhe nhi samajhti".... that way.. at least akshara will realise that happiness does not lie in kitchen and doing things to please her in-laws.. but with her husband.. and husband only.. (hoping so)..
Edited by moonlight08 - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Natik .. needs to man up and start discussing and addressing his problems to his Family rather than just Akshara
when ever he wants to do something new , he goes to Akshara,.. I mean what can she do. She will do oinly whats good for her position that is obey the rules

He is such a wimp, why dosent he just go and speak up to dadaji and convince him
he only does that after like every one is angry , and after Akshara is in trouble

instead of that why don't he try and solve the matter first ?

I mean chinese khana, why does Akshara have to cook. can't they just order in?
this way he is IN THE HOUSE with the clients
and EATING the food "chinese"

GOSH
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Natik .. needs to man up and start discussing and addressing his problems to his Family rather than just Akshara
when ever he wants to do something new , he goes to Akshara,.. I mean what can she do. She will do oinly whats good for her position that is obey the rules

He is such a wimp, why dosent he just go and speak up to dadaji and convince him
he only does that after like every one is angry , and after Akshara is in trouble

instead of that why don't he try and solve the matter first ?

I mean chinese khana, why does Akshara have to cook. can't they just order in?
this way he is IN THE HOUSE with the clients
and EATING the food "chinese"

GOSH

he addresses every problem to akshara FIRST bec. he tries to find support in her. he expects her to understand him bec. she's his wife, his companion and belongs to the same age group.  but sadly, before the buddhas, she opposes him and makes him feel low  ! the moment she learns that any buddha is naraz, she sticks to him like a magnet and start apologizing whether it's her or naitik's mistake or not ! okay ! peace and harmony of the house is supreme but for how long does she think she can "control" naitik by supressing his feelings?   one day he will revolt..and if it happens, she'll be left alone bec. her buddha gang will def. not stand by her side .