India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My oops our white prince charming ud more pg3

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Sorry I cant resist myself from making the topic. The caretaker was narrating that Abhayendra was not a prince. He was a simple ghorsawar who worked in stable of Pandher. But did he look like a simple ghorsawar. See below(caps credit Aisho)

Now tell me which princess wouldn't fell for this prince. If I was Maithili I also would fall for him. He is actually a true prince - a prince of dream.Day Dreaming Now share ur feelings. How many of u hold ur heart like me while seeing the scene.

Edited by sanchitaroy - 15 January 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6LilitangelMavi18saphira7988shaggyscoobyabhaypiya_4evrAnkita_armaanmi-neepearlArshForEversups2222meawKhaLidaHkoyal-kajalifrah.niru273ka7eelareepicheepchahaat.-MaanEetLover-ffkhanRitzieLooteri_DulhanCharu21TOTAL-ROMANTICTani91carisma2music_l0ver036Befikreromaila

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD !!
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome post and excellent discussion. 

So true Sanchita. Any princess, fairy, common girl will fall for this Prince of Dreams Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart. Forget Maithili or Pia, there are a million girls already drooling over this Prince CharmingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. So hard to hold the heart HeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaypiya_4evr

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he is looking so adorableDay Dreaming
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
he is soooo chocolaty
reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Sanchita, amazing picsDay Dreaming absolutely agree with you, stable boy he might have been but he's nothing less than a prince charmingHeartDay Dreaming he looks adorable in the picsHeartEmbarrassed and though the present day Abhay is complex and dark, at heart he's still a prince charmingDay Dreaming
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Ya reepi he is still prince charming - the black prince charming. I never liked black earlier but now black is one of my fav and I am wearing black too.Embarrassed The last pic is the best. He looks so cute in that messy hair.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
great post:)...oh my ab is looking..tooo cute...and charming....as always;)any girl will fall for him..as he is a superb prince..ah just loved it;)i hav fall for him already;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index