Pratigya

MULTIPLE PLANS PUT IN MOTION (Page 3)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by telstra

excellent post meera Clap i loved k yesterday when he asked workers about hole digging and believed his bauji with such innocense talking to him like nothing happened last night he is really clean at heart.
kesar is always good emote everything wih her eyes brilliant
even i found komalvery god the way she wa saying adrsh to hit her was too cute she is a good actress .
ykw was pathetic asusaual u know na she said viewwers dont b judgemental so better not say anything about her but i wanted to meet her so called fans
in the early days, i saw her walked across her living room in the green house of chai, and i just couldn't stand her from that moment as an actress, the dupatta scene in the rickshaw, the way she speak the word dupatta Confused. she just can't carry her role Thumbs Down

u r 100% right yaara agreed i want her to get married in real life with an nri and leave us

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi Mera great post . I also think Kesar will survive. She may disappear for a while but she will be back. Like suk4 I am also weary of Amma reminding K of her sacrifices. She is hardly the type to sacrifice anything. The woman is a control freak who wants things her way all the time. If she thinks that she can keep her son by taunting him every chance she gets then she is insane. If she wasn't so selfish she would encourage him to be independent and think of his wellbeing rather than herself and how she can keep him tied to her apronstrings.

Takurain's famous line has been to question her nursing Baba as a baby.  Isnt' it a little too late now? Shocked The Takurs get crude when their nastiness hits a new low.

I am looking forward to seeing

What else will Ganti Dadi say once she breaks her 22 year old silence with the one word RED detest the most "PRATIGWA"?LOLClapWink

How will Ganti Dadi help Kesar when she returns? Will Kriya still be at the Niwas or at their Adda?

Will Kesar be on to SS's plans and outdo him when he tries to take out Prats so Krishna comes back into the family fold? Will she blackmail RED or will she conduct a covert operation? 

This calls for all Undercover Agents .....> Tanthya, Binny, Yemi, Hami, IG Gees and any other new recruits ready to join the team to inform IG or Boss and  report to duty once we get indication of Kesar's condition and whereabouts. Thumbs Up
where is Gees, these days, make that wks. is she in some deep undercover, or she found out some MKPA undercover secrets and will not shareShockedShockedShocked

Gees has been taking a long vacation since she stepped down as D.I.G after Mathurs came to town. Now that they have fled Allahabad, seems she is gearing up to return for her assignment as soon as Operation TWIT comes to a close. She was recently on LUD to let the team know that she is still around and will soon be assuming her duties and coping with her syndrome too.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

excellent post meera Clap i loved k yesterday when he asked workers about hole digging and believed his bauji with such innocense talking to him like nothing happened last night he is really clean at heart.
even i found komalvery god the way she wa saying adrsh to hit her was too cute she is a good actress .
ykw was pathetic asusaual u know na she said viewwers dont b judgemental so better not say anything about her but i wanted to meet her so called fans
in the early days, i saw her walked across her living room in the green house of chai, and i just couldn't stand her from that moment as an actress, the dupatta scene in the rickshaw, the way she speak the word dupatta Confused. she just can't carry her role Thumbs Down

u r 100% right yaara agreed i want her to get married in real life with an nri and leave us

She may sign on to a show overseas, then what? Shocked
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

do the have a show call so you think you can actConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAItelstra

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Whoever has been promoting her on MKAP bigtime for over 6 months now (she went from wallpaper to MKAA in a rush) will make sure some NRI creates a show "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN ACT" and cast her in it. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDtelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

then let gora enjoy her we will b saved na gora will enjoy her chanting and ranting and infirst few epis diqualify herLOL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Whoever has been promoting her on MKAP bigtime for over 6 months now (she went from wallpaper to MKAA in a rush) will make sure some NRI creates a show "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN ACT" and cast her in it. LOL

ROFLROFL cant stop it

CrAzYRED

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mitaly..

cheri ye kya me dekh rahi hu
ROFLROFL
nice picROFL

Mitaly

Telstra finally decided to reveal that she is Twit's fan.  Wonder where the others are? Waiting for them to fess up too.Big smileClap
@ mera
others will show up soon
bus right moments kaa intezaar hai.LOL
kab tuk moan vrutLOL

MERARAI

Go to top