India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MULTIPLE PLANS PUT IN MOTION (Page 2)

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Merrari, love your posts, so thoughtful, such insight.
I found the KN/YKW scene disappointing.  Jaswant was brilliant but ykw didn't suit this scene somehow, she looked out of place, out of character.
This 'sweet' girl who went running crying to papa and bhaya and usually has to be held upright by prats and nainaji came out with all this dialogue about what she thought about KN didn't go down well with me.  And when KN grabbed her by the throat (Krish did the same with Prats after their wedding!) I still couldn't find any sympathy for her.   I just want this whole track to end, why are they dragging it?Angry
Kesar's expressions of acceptance of Shakti's threat on her life was really sad to see.  When Prats told her to be careful, she said he's always like that, it's nothing new, I hope they don't kill her off, but she goes to her maike and they get a good replacement for her to seek revenge.  i want the cvs to start delivering episodes with a lot more attention to the storyline and not keep showing everyone's 'shocked' expressions so that we actually get 21-22 minutes of drama.  Otherwise nothing happens in some episodes and we'll be stuck in this rut for agesAngry
Whatever happens to SS, I'd like to see Amma get a dose of her own medicine, it'll be interesting to see Krishna's reaction when/if he finds out that not only were they trying to kill kesar but have made a couple of attempts on Prat's life as well.  I'm sick of hearing her going on about how she carried him for 9 months and he's so useless, blah blah.   She said similar comments to Komal once, i really hope she gets her comeuppance too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Mera great post . I also think Kesar will survive. She may disappear for a while but she will be back. Like suk4 I am also weary of Amma reminding K of her sacrifices. She is hardly the type to sacrifice anything. The woman is a control freak who wants things her way all the time. If she thinks that she can keep her son by taunting him every chance she gets then she is insane. If she wasn't so selfish she would encourage him to be independent and think of his wellbeing rather than herself and how she can keep him tied to her apronstrings.

Edited by yummimommy - 15 January 2011 at 5:17pm
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

excellent post meera Clap i loved k yesterday when he asked workers about hole digging and believed his bauji with such innocense talking to him like nothing happened last night he is really clean at heart.
kesar is always good emote everything wih her eyes brilliant
even i found komalvery god the way she wa saying adrsh to hit her was too cute she is a good actress .
ykw was pathetic asusaual u know na she said viewwers dont b judgemental so better not say anything about her but i wanted to meet her so called fans
cheri ye kya me dekh rahi hu
ROFLROFL
nice picROFL
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Merai
 very well  written.
nice  post . ClapClapClap
I also think Kesar will survive .
also think that she will be have a baby.

Edited by Mitaly.. - 15 January 2011 at 6:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi Mera great post . I also think Kesar will survive. She may disappear for a while but she will be back. Like suk4 I am also weary of Amma reminding K of her sacrifices. She is hardly the type to sacrifice anything. The woman is a control freak who wants things her way all the time. If she thinks that she can keep her son by taunting him every chance she gets then she is insane. If she wasn't so selfish she would encourage him to be independent and think of his wellbeing rather than herself and how she can keep him tied to her apronstrings.

Takurain's famous line has been to question her nursing Baba as a baby.  Isnt' it a little too late now? Shocked The Takurs get crude when their nastiness hits a new low.

I am looking forward to seeing

What else will Ganti Dadi say once she breaks her 22 year old silence with the one word RED detest the most "PRATIGWA"?LOLClapWink

How will Ganti Dadi help Kesar when she returns? Will Kriya still be at the Niwas or at their Adda?

Will Kesar be on to SS's plans and outdo him when he tries to take out Prats so Krishna comes back into the family fold? Will she blackmail RED or will she conduct a covert operation? 

This calls for all Undercover Agents .....> Tanthya, Binny, Yemi, Hami, IG Gees and any other new recruits ready to join the team to inform IG or Boss and  report to duty once we get indication of Kesar's condition and whereabouts. Thumbs Up
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

excellent post meera Clap i loved k yesterday when he asked workers about hole digging and believed his bauji with such innocense talking to him like nothing happened last night he is really clean at heart.
even i found komalvery god the way she wa saying adrsh to hit her was too cute she is a good actress .
ykw was pathetic asusaual u know na she said viewwers dont b judgemental so better not say anything about her but i wanted to meet her so called fans
cheri ye kya me dekh rahi hu
ROFLROFL
nice picROFL

Mitaly

Telstra finally decided to reveal that she is Twit's fan.  Wonder where the others are? Waiting for them to fess up too.Big smileClap

Mitu_

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

in the early days, i saw her walked across her living room in the green house of chai, and i just couldn't stand her from that moment as an actress, the dupatta scene in the rickshaw, the way she speak the word dupatta Confused. she just can't carry her role Thumbs Down

telstra

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by yummimommy

Takurain's famous line has been to question her nursing Baba as a baby.  Isnt' it a little too late now? Shocked The Takurs get crude when their nastiness hits a new low.

I am looking forward to seeing

What else will Ganti Dadi say once she breaks her 22 year old silence with the one word RED detest the most "PRATIGWA"?LOLClapWink

How will Ganti Dadi help Kesar when she returns? Will Kriya still be at the Niwas or at their Adda?

Will Kesar be on to SS's plans and outdo him when he tries to take out Prats so Krishna comes back into the family fold? Will she blackmail RED or will she conduct a covert operation? 

This calls for all Undercover Agents .....> Tanthya, Binny, Yemi, Hami, IG Gees and any other new recruits ready to join the team to inform IG or Boss and  report to duty once we get indication of Kesar's condition and whereabouts. Thumbs Up
where is Gees, these days, make that wks. is she in some deep undercover, or she found out some MKPA undercover secrets and will not shareShockedShockedShocked

Go to top