Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

We're talking about the forum member who give mayurians gyaan and claim we're jealous of their favs since they're a couple and our favs aren't.
guys you know today was my grad pic and I got makeup done and all, and when I came back watched a few MayUr scenes before going and ended up crying and having mascara run all over my face🤣🤣

🤣 I Can Understand About Whom Are U Talking About...Gyani Babas Of The Forum...🤣 Koi Baat Nahi They Are Actually Jealous...By The Way Awww...And Thats Our Love For MayUr How Much We Miss Them..
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ArtiKliye-

we are actually discussing arti which includes every thing interview their personal life shows etc😉🤣

oh got it 😉 😆
mayur5eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u know guys yesterday i was watching sajan's marrige scene in which mayu said to nupz dhere bolo mera bacha dar jaye ga i had a felling that jun said to rati that mera bacha dar jaye ga☺️🤪🤣
mayur5eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .rumki.

oh got it 😉 😆

good for u😉
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep full on bhootni🤣 but luckily it wasn't that badly ruined😃
Exactly Annie, it was dil kya Kate which isn't even sad. I guess because I miss them so much I started to cry 😔
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
peopel astha made a wrong post in the arjun's interview thread, and i caught her..🤣
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

We're talking about the forum member who give mayurians gyaan and claim we're jealous of their favs since they're a couple and our favs aren't.
guys you know today was my grad pic and I got makeup done and all, and when I came back watched a few MayUr scenes before going and ended up crying and having mascara run all over my face🤣🤣

🤣 koi bat nahi.sara mayurian aisahi 😳 😉
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hota hai rubu......mayur after all😳😳😳i watched the scene in s2 where mayank touches the wind shield of his car.....just coz nupur's image was there in it😳😳😳😳such love wow.....
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mehak

peopel astha made a wrong post in the arjun's interview thread, and i caught her..🤣

omg......u did???????i edited it just now......haha
@Rubab Aww../
@Surbhi Hiiiii My Papoo Helper...🤣