Uttaran

M Loving It !!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by akruz

Pls dont mix reel with real....Pls dont support so much of negativity and hatred....
m not supporting negativity ..i have always told ki m not interested in any of tappu's negative antics..the thing is veeya is more happening and wonderful pair ..where as veecha is totally a mismatch ..its totally a personal choice Smile
 really i rem u syain let tapu tke revenge...cn u tell me trevenge for whatt then if u don support negativityConfused

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

Pls dont mix reel with real....Pls dont support so much of negativity and hatred....
m not supporting negativity ..i have always told ki m not interested in any of tappu's negative antics..the thing is veeya is more happening and wonderful pair ..where as veecha is totally a mismatch ..its totally a personal choice Smile
 really i rem u syain let tapu tke revenge...cn u tell me trevenge for whatt then if u don support negativityConfused

i have never said that ..i have always been the supporter of tappu's improvement ..i have always said i dont like them when they trouble iccha 
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

i have never said that ..i have always been the supporter of tappu's improvement ..i have always said i dont like them when they trouble iccha 

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

oh god! u r talking like typical saas bahu serial's mom's language........mai apni beti k galat iraadon ko badhawa nai de rai par uski zindagi ko sudhaarne ki koshish karti hun aur wo sukh se apna jeevan kaate apne pati k sath.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
how can one support negativity, hatred just see veeya.. in the precap it was shown that they are still scheming. tehy havent changed. they will still trouble ichcha just to get veer.

y are we mixing REAL and REEL life. its just like i want negativity no matter what just to see veeya...
This is soooo bad.

rashmi and nandish is separate- veer and tapasya is separate

but alas we still want to see pathetic scheming by the dayan and dayan's nani just to see vee---ya chemistry! Sad indeed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
she has committed every sin starting from Rape, murder, attempt to murder, scheming, deceiting and we still want that she goes away with the trophy.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL.. we can only laugh on this!

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

ankit trust me on this,

u  and ur posts r becoming a big laughing stock in this forum.
anyways congratulations , u can celebrate a grand party 4 veers successful rape,
i hope u r really proud of ur tappu now,
tears of happiness must be coming in all u and ur friends eyes

Edited by intruderfast - 15 January 2011 at 4:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sweety123tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
if u dont support negitivity , u can never like them as a pair , even for nandmi , ur so confused btwe real and reel and ur blind love for real is so deep it is shown in ur posts .....

u urself r contradicting

tiny15

Go to top