Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_34

i have never said that ..i have always been the supporter of tappu's improvement ..i have always said i dont like them when they trouble iccha 

😲😲😲😲😲
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

i have never said that ..i have always been the supporter of tappu's improvement ..i have always said i dont like them when they trouble iccha 

oh god! u r talking like typical saas bahu serial's mom's language........mai apni beti k galat iraadon ko badhawa nai de rai par uski zindagi ko sudhaarne ki koshish karti hun aur wo sukh se apna jeevan kaate apne pati k sath.
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
how can one support negativity, hatred just see veeya.. in the precap it was shown that they are still scheming. tehy havent changed. they will still trouble ichcha just to get veer.

y are we mixing REAL and REEL life. its just like i want negativity no matter what just to see veeya...
This is soooo bad.

rashmi and nandish is separate- veer and tapasya is separate

but alas we still want to see pathetic scheming by the dayan and dayan's nani just to see vee---ya chemistry! Sad indeed!
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she has committed every sin starting from Rape, murder, attempt to murder, scheming, deceiting and we still want that she goes away with the trophy.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL.. we can only laugh on this!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ankit trust me on this,

u  and ur posts r becoming a big laughing stock in this forum.
anyways congratulations , u can celebrate a grand party 4 veers successful rape,
i hope u r really proud of ur tappu now,
tears of happiness must be coming in all u and ur friends eyes

Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if u dont support negitivity , u can never like them as a pair , even for nandmi , ur so confused btwe real and reel and ur blind love for real is so deep it is shown in ur posts .....

u urself r contradicting
TitansFan thumbnail
If taps has to sudorofy why not move from veecha  life and leave them in peace, find someone for herself
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

If taps has to sudorofy why not move from veecha  life and leave them in peace, find someone for herself

agree with u thats one way i willf eel she has improved..if u love some1 u cnt force the person to love u too...and yes the way nani says she is using her baby now so that veer comes 2 her!!!!

in many shows if the person loves soem1..they go away fmr their lives even when pregnant thats called love..tapasya wants veer she knws baby is the only way!
TitansFan thumbnail
they r making fun of many words in this kachra show , stupid cvs dont get one thing ?? u dont force anyone to love or fall for u , it has to be genuine
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well yesterday's scene was really good ..... after all the pain and suffering that we had to endure watching devar bhabhi scenes this one scene made it up for everything ..... that's how hot their chemistry is 😉