ARJUN ROCKED THE EPI - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I find myself liking Arjun because the actor who's playing him seems like a talented actor!    😊

However, the Annie character's acting is just not up to par with Arjun's acting!

I think a lot of people don't like A&A because of the Annie character's poor acting skills!

Originally posted by maaniqra

i hate arjun annie

although he z a talented actor but i couldn,t stop hating him

Originally posted by utopia88

I find myself liking Arjun because the actor who's playing him seems like a talented actor!    😊

However, the Annie character's acting is just not up to par with Arjun's acting!

I think a lot of people don't like A&A because of the Annie character's poor acting skills!

i agree. arjun's supposed 2 b da villain/protagonist. he's a great actor. its da annie dats annoying me. dere's sumtin off bout deir chemistry. she's desperate. nd he's like ooh!great chance to use her.
wat is up wit dat. πŸ˜•

I agree with the topic creater. Piyush is an amazing actor (not as amazing as Maan of course, but still)... And he protrays Arjun's character very well :)
Its good to see Arjuns acting, the actor playing that role is doing full justice to his character, esp yesterday and todayπŸ‘πŸΌ..I am sure none is against his track with Annie but however the actress playing Annie character is not impressive cause she is expressionless and its a long way to go for her. Thats why their scenes doesnt click much but Arjun alone is good, esp his scenes with MSK, Geet, NT etcπŸ˜›
Piyush is excellent, love him as Arjun.
Arjun Was Nothing For Me TodayπŸ˜†
Hi Acted Wel But That The Only ThingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
i agree, i liked Piyush from the start and he proove that he is a good actor.
and i like Arjun/Annie track, its nice
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Piyush is excellent, love him as Arjun.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Avanti........After such a loooong time...πŸ€—(my ex id was jhinki143....i hope u remember me...LOL....)
how r u?????😊

And regarding your topic,I actually neither like arjun dont much and moreover i dont like piyush coz i find him sumhow a bit feminine.....i know i know i sound silly but i can't help it....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but yeah regarding yesterday's episode i would like to say piyush did full justice....but when it comes as a package i mean arjun and annie together i feel yawning in front of the TV Screen......seriously man,Annie is tooo muchh to bear......

P.S.-Waise ek raaz ki baat batau..there is another reason why i dont like piyush....my BF's name is piyush and he is a blackbelt....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and when i see this piyush i feel that he can never be compared to neither MSK nor my BF....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by Ankita_88 - 13 years ago