Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

STOP it...!!! Its a request...!!! (Page 5)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_2010

I agree with u....people are so fast...from few days they are creating hype of every statement...most of them are rumor....
I am also laughing while reading about vacations of GC...before happening anything people assume everything......
atmosphere is so negative now-a-days. It looks some are creating intensely to get attention.

I know honey.....attention seekers.Anyways I hope CVs will take care of the twists properly.Infact am nt upset with it.Coz they need some gripping tracks to keep viewer's interest intact.And viewers must watch to know what will happen next?Otherwise there wont be any interest uno.

And abt GC.....I hope by this time GC himself would have come to know that he's gonna win this Prediction Award if nt Best Actor....LOLPpl really think so much abt his each act n words uno...it shows how much impact he's having on us.LOL

Edited by Rituparnaa - 15 January 2011 at 1:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzpickachu

ronukrnl Groupbie
ronukrnl
ronukrnl

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you . we doesnt let do cvs anything whenever they want to create further plot we just start panicking. have patience and see what next and enjoy the moment 

Edited by ronukrnl - 15 January 2011 at 1:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

maanasageet. Groupbie
maanasageet.
maanasageet.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
   I totally agree with you. After reading all those posts, I was really worried. But now u hav given me confidence. thank you

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanasageet.

I totally agree with you. After reading all those posts, I was really worried. But now u hav given me confidence. thank you

ha ha..!! its all my pleasure honey....!!!Smile
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Loveeeee ur post!!
Seriously i'm sick of the negativity on the forum.
I don't think so the episode was as much bad as the negative posts r indicating.
I don't know how people can decide abt the whole track by just watching one episode.
Enough of 'I Quit' and 'Low Trps' posts.
If u don't like the track why don't u watch another show (We don't mind abt it).

RituparnaaiMadz

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

Originally posted by mistymistu

ughh another topic thats tells everyone to stop nagging :\ and the people nagging still don't stop nagging so whats the point?

But yeah I agree and would like to state this a bit differently:

STOP COMPLAINING PEOPLE I LOVE THE CURRENT TRACK AND I THINK THE SHOW NEEDS TO MOVE ON IT CANT STAY THE SAME!!! AND IF IT DOES YOU WOULDN'T ENJOY IT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE TOO REPETITIVEOuch

don loose hope my dear.....!!!

nevr...!!! 

try try n u will get success.....(bloody, ye mujhe kya bana diya he...?? instead of postin jokes, m postin success thoughts.......????!!!!????ShockedShocked pheww....)

u knw d people naggin will stop......:) 

unko khud ek din sharam aayegi....LOLLOL (stole from GANDHIGIRI movie tat lage raho....LOL)

ROFLunko khud ek din sharam aayegi.....LOL lets hope jaldi sharam aajayaeWinkLOL
LOL
dailysoap0510 Groupbie
dailysoap0510
dailysoap0510

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by rajeev the best

i agree with you.....we need positivity....
GC has  just expressed his desire to take a break and here the forum had not only confirmed his vacation but sent him also.LOL
So true Samata....am wondering n laughing thinking abt this !LOL
If the teleindustry will have some awards "on which actor the biggest number of predictions made in a year" then am sure GC will be the only contestant there and he'll win it!LOL

ya....sure....!!!!LOLLOL

GC is sooo lucky yr, that his fans 24X7 thinks abt him n him only.....LOL
hey do u really think GC is luck, thats his fans are thinking about him 24X7. if you want to be more depressed then do one thing go to geet FB under discussions and read what some of the fans want they want GC to be replaced coz he is taking leave that too the leave which has not been talked about yet.
by the way can any one tell me wahts the issue on GC taking leave. and y any mess happening in Geet show gurmeet is blamed.I actually want to note it in FB but since i do not havbe an id there i dont want to do it.
P.S. diddnt want to make a new thread and create a negativity hence thought of just writing it down here.

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dailysoap0510

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by rajeev the best

i agree with you.....we need positivity....
GC has  just expressed his desire to take a break and here the forum had not only confirmed his vacation but sent him also.LOL
So true Samata....am wondering n laughing thinking abt this !LOL
If the teleindustry will have some awards "on which actor the biggest number of predictions made in a year" then am sure GC will be the only contestant there and he'll win it!LOL

ya....sure....!!!!LOLLOL

GC is sooo lucky yr, that his fans 24X7 thinks abt him n him only.....LOL
hey do u really think GC is luck, thats his fans are thinking about him 24X7. if you want to be more depressed then do one thing go to geet FB under discussions and read what some of the fans want they want GC to be replaced coz he is taking leave that too the leave which has not been talked about yet.
by the way can any one tell me wahts the issue on GC taking leave. and y any mess happening in Geet show gurmeet is blamed.I actually want to note it in FB but since i do not havbe an id there i dont want to do it.
P.S. diddnt want to make a new thread and create a negativity hence thought of just writing it down here.

well i don wanna go ther on FB n read tat negative things.....they r bunch of fools n totally unloyal fans of GC...

coz if he's takin leave n they wanna replace him.....!!!!ShockedShockedShocked

i pity them.....LOLLOL  leave them, they r not well....send them msgs of GET WELL SOON....ROFL

n thank god u did it, by not creatin anothr post regardin GC's leave....!!!

arey yr leave d poor man....!!! he will go tak leave wenevr he wants to, but y d HELL r v creatin hype....? that is wht my basic question.........LOL

Rituparnaasaumiee

Go to top