Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

STOP it...!!! Its a request...!!! (Page 4)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

i agree with you.....we need positivity....
GC has  just expressed his desire to take a break and here the forum had not only confirmed his vacation but sent him also.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
So true Samata....am wondering n laughing thinking abt this !LOL
If the teleindustry will have some awards "on which actor the biggest number of predictions made in a year" then am sure GC will be the only contestant there and he'll win it!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzpickachu

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I agree with u.I am also getting irritated with these kind of postsAngry.I think everything will be fine.SmileThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

i agree.......we should be positive...Thumbs Up
nice post...Clap

ClapClapClapEmbarrassed

iMadz

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
totally agreed.... phew, i enter the forum to check out the superb posts, everytime we hav..but now..its all negativeOuch..either some ppl screw the CV's..or tel i quit watchingConfused... firstly if u like a show, and as a loyal viewer,  u wld trust the CV's.. give them time to develop the track..like  the Topic maker said, it was 20 mins of drama, how can u judge wht will happen in future? And blaming GC is ridiculous.Ouch.. poor guy just said he was planning to do so, and ppl are hell bent in sending him fr a holidayLOL...

guys, GC wali control ki goli khaoLOL, relax ho jao.. and enjoy the show..Embarrassed
(no offence to any1..my POVTongue)

iMadzpickachu

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_777

niceClap..............really i don't know why people r coming to conclusion by watching one episode.........we have to give some time for them what they r trying to show on the present track..........how can we know what they r trying to say about the track by seeing one episode.........these is too bad we have to give them a chance what they r trying to show.........really now a days these forum become so negativity i don't know whats the reason.........but we r reacting so fast for each and every step taken by cv's ..........please stop reacting on each and every step taken by cv's...........i think comparing to another shows this show is nice..........and different just trust them and stop thinking negative these is my request to all.......

well said.....:)
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

GC has  just expressed his desire to take a break and here the forum had not only confirmed his vacation but sent him also.LOL
If the teleindustry will have some awards "on which actor the biggest number of predictions made in a year" then am sure GC will be the only contestant there and he'll win it!LOL

ya....sure....!!!!LOLLOL

GC is sooo lucky yr, that his fans 24X7 thinks abt him n him only.....LOL

Rituparnaa

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

GC has  just expressed his desire to take a break and here the forum had not only confirmed his vacation but sent him also.LOL

I agree with u....people are so fast...from few days they are creating hype of every statement...most of them are rumor....
I am also laughing while reading about vacations of GC...before happening anything people assume everything......
atmosphere is so negative now-a-days. It looks some are creating intensely to get attention.

RituparnaaiMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

totally agreed.... phew, i enter the forum to check out the superb posts, everytime we hav..but now..its all negativeOuch..either some ppl screw the CV's..or tel i quit watchingConfused... firstly if u like a show, and as a loyal viewer,  u wld trust the CV's.. give them time to develop the track..like  the Topic maker said, it was 20 mins of drama, how can u judge wht will happen in future? And blaming GC is ridiculous.Ouch.. poor guy just said he was planning to do so, and ppl are hell bent in sending him fr a holidayLOL...

guys, GC wali control ki goli khaoLOL, relax ho jao.. and enjoy the show..Embarrassed
(no offence to any1..my POVTongue)

"
GC wali control ki goli"ROFLROFLROFL

man..!! tat hilarious....!!! he was sooooo funny ther...!!!

Edited by mdmsk - 15 January 2011 at 1:14am

Serendipity..

Go to top