Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 99)

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

u r right i think both icha and veer thinks of tis child as a problem to their future ...... Censored icha is forgeting that she wants to have baby with her devar and Censored veer is forgeting that he can't go around with his wife roaming everywhere and hurting and cursing mother of his child

ya dat is d reason when veer was in temple ichha thought dat he is doing all prayers n all for tappu's child n for a second she did not liked it n was thinking ki veer ne mujhe bataya nahiAngry
n he is such a useless guyCensored doesnt even bother abt his child who is in d womb of tappu...but is praying to hv a kid wid ichha

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

i dont think they will show icha preggy that fast, creatives will take some time, they will not listen to weingu' prayers that easily Wink .... as for tapu/rashmi leave the dammm show ....

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

this show is becoming crappier day by day...i think its high time dat rashami should quit this show...after getting so much fame from uttaran she'll definitely get a new n better opportunity...it wl b nice to see her in a new show wid fresh story

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i think its hard to get jobs in show business but yes rashmi is very good actress and hopefully she will get better oppertunity .... but she needs to lose little bit of weight to stay in telly business ..... i would like to see her in strong female roles like pratigya or sia ..... dont want to see her in romantic roles, i find those type of roles to be weak
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

today's episode was worth watching ..... tapu was really good ..... but i think she should just leave bundelas ..... veer doesn't love the babyor tapu so what's the point of her staying there .... i understand that he doesn't love tapu but why doesnt he care about the baby .... its his baby ..... he is praying for icha to get preggy but what about tapu's baby ..... he is Censored

Veers have no back bone he is a totally na mard he is not standing with her wife and bachcha only for her love. Wo ichcha ke liye itna khudgarz ho gaya hai ki ichcha ko bura na lage use koi takleef na hoon since he distance with tappu.
He never disearve a hero never.

Edited by varun.tap - 24 January 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvivacious_priyaAlwaysHisJaanSRKLuvr

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

i dont think they will show icha preggy that fast, creatives will take some time, they will not listen to weingu' prayers that easily Wink .... as for tapu/rashmi leave the dammm show ....

ya m quite sure her preggy track wl not cm for another one monthBig smile
CVs already hv so many issues to handle tappu preggy track, divya-jogi n damini love triangle n a strong character of Satyaveer has been introduced...so i think now dey wl b focussing on Satyaveer's track n how this wl affect lives of tapasya, veer n ichha.
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
lol jogi, divya and damini love triangle is the funniest .... but i can't help it to think that divya is lusting after jogi and jogi feels the same way .... maybe because i hate icha so much that i see damini the same way ...... yup this stayaveer ka mamla abhi pata nahi chal raha ....
varun u r right he is feeling guilty to accept the baby because of icha .... he always fights for the rights then why is he ignoring his own baby .... beccause icha bhabhi ko bura na lage isi liye
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

lol jogi, divya and damini love triangle is the funniest .... but i can't help it to think that divya is lusting after jogi and jogi feels the same way .... maybe because i hate icha so much that i see damini the same way ...... yup this stayaveer ka mamla abhi pata nahi chal raha ....
varun u r right he is feeling guilty to accept the baby because of icha .... he always fights for the rights then why is he ignoring his own baby .... beccause icha bhabhi ko bura na lage isi liye
even i was abt to write same thing tanya dat CVs hv always portrayed veer's character as a person who stands for a right thing...but den howcm he has no feeling towards his own child...n now when tappu is leaving bhouse why d hellAngry he want her to stay bk..to humiliate n insult her...let her start her life in a fresh way..she cannot spend her whole life living in bhouse watching weingu together

Go to top