Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 95)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

anu i also feel d same dat veer z not supposed to be called father.... by tappu's child... he z such pain for d mother of his own child.... No one totures a preggy women and he z torturing his own childs preggy woman...Angry
[/QUOTE] yaa ...also being aware of the fact that women loves him so much how can u b so rude .....Angry from past 2 weeks she is been crying her heart out which is very bad to watch seriously Ouch[/QUOTE]

bad for d child also... coz a woman whoz in depression can have complications... Cant he understand dis small thing... if he doesnt love tappu he should atleast not humiliate her all d time... I hate him for dis...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

anu i also feel d same dat veer z not supposed to be called father.... by tappu's child... he z such pain for d mother of his own child.... No one totures a preggy women and he z torturing his own childs preggy woman...Angry
yaa ...also being aware of the fact that women loves him so much how can u b so rude .....Angry from past 2 weeks she is been crying her heart out which is very bad to watch seriously Ouch[/QUOTE]

bad for d child also... coz a woman whoz in depression can have complications... Cant he understand dis small thing... if he doesnt love tappu he should atleast not humiliate her all d time... I hate him for dis...Angry
[/QUOTE] yaa seriously ..but my prob is i cant see tapu with any other guy also .kyunki i m a big fan of veeya ..isliye i want her to keep trying ..lets hope ..some day he falls for her ...she is so sweet with him yaar common ..how can he behave like a robot Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

east not humiliate her all d time... I hate him for dis...Angry
yaa seriously ..but my prob is i cant see tapu with any other guy also .kyunki i m a big fan of veeya ..isliye i want her to keep trying ..lets hope ..some day he falls for her ...she is so sweet with him yaar common ..how can he behave like a robot Angry

yes every time i switch utaran i hope plzz is baar kuch veeya ka achacha dikha do.... kab tak one sided love chalaoge...Smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

yaa seriously ..but my prob is i cant see tapu with any other guy also .kyunki i m a big fan of veeya ..isliye i want her to keep trying ..lets hope ..some day he falls for her ...she is so sweet with him yaar common ..how can he behave like a robot Angry

yes every time i switch utaran i hope plzz is baar kuch veeya ka achacha dikha do.... kab tak one sided love chalaoge...Smile
yaar seriously ..lookin at nandmi also cant they understand ki how much they ..wud rock together ..they wud have been no1 on screen couple agar chance milta toh Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

yaar seriously ..lookin at nandmi also cant they understand ki how much they ..wud rock together ..they wud have been no1 on screen couple agar chance milta toh Angry

dey can take d show on heights if veer will give lil space to tappu in his heart.... and dis time no natak and no hamdardi...

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

dey can take d show on heights if veer will give lil space to tappu in his heart.... and dis time no natak and no hamdardi...
sach mein yaar they have a unique chemistry ...and cvs r wasting it big time ...but shayd nandmi ke official hone ke baad kuch akal aa jaaye 

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

yaa ...also being aware of the fact that women loves him so much how can u b so rude .....Angry from past 2 weeks she is been crying her heart out which is very bad to watch seriously Ouch

[/QUOTE] yaa seriously ..but my prob is i cant see tapu with any other guy also .kyunki i m a big fan of veeya ..isliye i want her to keep trying ..lets hope ..some day he falls for her ...she is so sweet with him yaar common ..how can he behave like a robot Angry[/QUOTE]

i think d cvs make him a robot... in his real life videos he seems to be a jolly person... He was talking abt ichacha ka tyag aise tyag ka kya fayeda jab bad me usne cheen liya tappu se veer ko... And like a moron she goes in front of tappu to jogi's house ki dekho now m  his wife.... I think jogi z also reponsible...

SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

yaa ...also being aware of the fact that women loves him so much how can u b so rude .....Angry from past 2 weeks she is been crying her heart out which is very bad to watch seriously Ouch

yaa seriously ..but my prob is i cant see tapu with any other guy also .kyunki i m a big fan of veeya ..isliye i want her to keep trying ..lets hope ..some day he falls for her ...she is so sweet with him yaar common ..how can he behave like a robot Angry[/QUOTE]

i think d cvs make him a robot... in his real life videos he seems to be a jolly person... He was talking abt ichacha ka tyag aise tyag ka kya fayeda jab bad me usne cheen liya tappu se veer ko... And like a moron she goes in front of tappu to jogi's house ki dekho now m  his wife.... I think jogi z also reponsible...
[/QUOTE] yaa tappu is very emotional and act like kids do ..she gets so happy ..when veer is around ...and her smile is so lovely and amazing Embarrassed but what m trying to say is ..she does do things without thinking abt possible ..consequence ..and gets very happy with small acheivment and starts crying like anything with small failure ..but now its gone far beyond repair for jogi i think ..its only veer who matters her the most for her now..and only he can change her 

vivacious_priya

Go to top