Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 89)

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hi guys..
well i saw today on some news channel where dey told dat soon dere wl b another verbal fight session between tapasya n ichha for MANGALSUTRAROFL
n so may b 2day itself v'll get 2 see dishum dishum between dese 2LOLthis show is becoming a comedy serial day by dayLOL
n i guess ichha wl win this fight after which tappu wl decide 2 leave d house........now lets c veer stops tappu coz ichha says him to do so or wl it happen d other way round coz of his attachment to d unborn child.
well lols so its abt mangalsutra lols ....LOLLOL
cvs bhi naa anokhe ideas ke saath aate hain ..waise i think veer wud stop her cause he is getting attached to her knowing that she is preggy LOLLOL
well lets hope ki he stops her for d reason v want Embarrassed
k..ankit i hv to go now i hv my exam 2morow logged in so dat gv dis bit of news to my  veeya frenzBig smile
bye.tc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

hi guys..
well i saw today on some news channel where dey told dat soon dere wl b another verbal fight session between tapasya n ichha for MANGALSUTRAROFL
n so may b 2day itself v'll get 2 see dishum dishum between dese 2LOLthis show is becoming a comedy serial day by dayLOL
n i guess ichha wl win this fight after which tappu wl decide 2 leave d house........now lets c veer stops tappu coz ichha says him to do so or wl it happen d other way round coz of his attachment to d unborn child.
well lols so its abt mangalsutra lols ....LOLLOL
cvs bhi naa anokhe ideas ke saath aate hain ..waise i think veer wud stop her cause he is getting attached to her knowing that she is preggy LOLLOL
well lets hope ki he stops her for d reason v want Embarrassed
k..ankit i hv to go now i hv my exam 2morow logged in so dat gv dis bit of news to my  veeya frenzBig smile
bye.tc.
byeeeeeeee..anu all the best for ur exams ..and we do hope that veeya come together Big smile
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
really is that why they r going to fight??? i dont think icha will ask veer to stop tapu because if she had wanted that she would have said sorry but she didnt ..... so i think its because of his baby that he will stop tapu from leaving .....
smriti25 Groupbie
smriti25
smriti25

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hi everyone! Smilethe nandmi celebration fan heaven is awesomeClap but sanaya ji i am unable to see some of the pics Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smriti25

hi everyone! Smilethe nandmi celebration fan heaven is awesomeClap but sanaya ji i am unable to see some of the pics Cry
hi smiriti .... yes even i cant see all the pics ..... but welcome to veeya/nandmi heaven ....
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

hi smiriti .... yes even i cant see all the pics ..... but welcome to veeya/nandmi heaven ....
tanya ji aapko pm mila ki ni ?????
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

yes i did and reply bhi kiya
did u watched today's episode ..... i want tapu to leave ..... she doesnt have a place in that house bekar ki reah rahi hai ..... she shouldnt' stay there even if veer stops her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozSRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

yes i did and reply bhi kiya
did u watched today's episode ..... i want tapu to leave ..... she doesnt have a place in that house bekar ki reah rahi hai ..... she shouldnt' stay there even if veer stops her
tanya ji mujhe toh reply ni aayaConfused aap fhir se try kariye ..
waise i did not watch today's episode ..but read somewere that she was badly insulted by veer again Angry ye veer bhi naa ..cant understand ..ki jo bhi she is doing its only for him Ouch

Go to top