Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 79)

tappulover Groupbie
tappulover
tappulover

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by tappulover

So sorry Sanaya... Didn't know ur name....Smile Wot's weingu? Sorry m not familiar with all the terms u all use here since m new....Embarrassed I hope the baby's born soon so that Veer's attitude towards the child & mother changes....

No problemsSmile Weingu is our name for veer and ichha cos we never write vee-----------     ----cha here or our beautiful heaven would become pollutedDead Veer and his attitudeAngry Hope soo badly that it changes thoughEmbarrassed

I can't wait to see the baby. M sure it'll be as beautiful as our Veeya especially our Tappu. The baby shud have her smile & her eyes.... After all beautiful parents especially such a beautiful mother ought to have the most beautiful child in the world....

AgreedEmbarrassed This is how I want our baby Veeya to beEmbarrassed Firstly since we know its 99% gonna be a guy we want it to be named AryanEmbarrassed It should have mum and dads lovely skin colour and handsome/beautiful looks...Tapu's eyes...Veer's clean heart and his awesomely smart mind...Tapu's determination to win in life and both mum and dad are quite emotional peopleEmbarrassed It will be a beautiful baby boyEmbarrassed

Aryan is such a lovely name. Aryan Veer Singh Bundela sounds so royal. I can already visualise scenes of mamma & dad holding baby Aryan. He's going to bring a lot of love & strengthen the relationship between Veeya. Veer's attitude & perception of Tappu shud take a 360 degree turn & after this there shud be no looking back. The moment Veer sees the baby he'll melt. Wot a fairytale life it is going to be for our Veeya & little Aryan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

So sorry Sanaya... Didn't know ur name....Smile Wot's weingu? Sorry m not familiar with all the terms u all use here since m new....Embarrassed I hope the baby's born soon so that Veer's attitude towards the child & mother changes....

No problemsSmile Weingu is our name for veer and ichha cos we never write vee-----------     ----cha here or our beautiful heaven would become pollutedDead Veer and his attitudeAngry Hope soo badly that it changes thoughEmbarrassed

I can't wait to see the baby. M sure it'll be as beautiful as our Veeya especially our Tappu. The baby shud have her smile & her eyes.... After all beautiful parents especially such a beautiful mother ought to have the most beautiful child in the world....

AgreedEmbarrassed This is how I want our baby Veeya to beEmbarrassed Firstly since we know its 99% gonna be a guy we want it to be named AryanEmbarrassed It should have mum and dads lovely skin colour and handsome/beautiful looks...Tapu's eyes...Veer's clean heart and his awesomely smart mind...Tapu's determination to win in life and both mum and dad are quite emotional peopleEmbarrassed It will be a beautiful baby boyEmbarrassed

Aryan is such a lovely name. Aryan Veer Singh Bundela sounds so royal. I can already visualise scenes of mamma & dad holding baby Aryan. He's going to bring a lot of love & strengthen the relationship between Veeya. Veer's attitude & perception of Tappu shud take a 360 degree turn & after this there shud be no looking back. The moment Veer sees the baby he'll melt. Wot a fairytale life it is going to be for our Veeya & little Aryan.

We dream of this too Priya in fact my dream is that when Tapu is delivering the baby she screams VEER in anguish and Veer listens to thaat and by that time she mightve changed and then they will hand the baby to Tapu...Veer comes in and sits down besde her and looks at the baby and takes it in his armsEmbarrassed and Ichha at this time would be somewhere in the Sahara DesertROFL unable to returnLOL
tappulover Groupbie
tappulover
tappulover

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tappulover]So sorry Sanaya... Didn't know ur name....Smile Wot's weingu? Sorry m not familiar with all the terms u all use here since m new....Embarrassed I hope the baby's born soon so that Veer's attitude towards the child & mother changes....

We dream of this too Priya in fact my dream is that when Tapu is delivering the baby she screams VEER in anguish and Veer listens to thaat and by that time she mightve changed and then they will hand the baby to Tapu...Veer comes in and sits down besde her and looks at the baby and takes it in his armsEmbarrassed and Ichha at this time would be somewhere in the Sahara DesertROFL unable to returnLOL

I can't wait to see Veer's expressions & emotions when he looks at the baby. That would be the turning point in their relationship. The 3 of them would make a perfect family with Tappu being an ideal wife & mother. As far as that *&%%^*& is concerned, she can spend the rest of her life with the camels in the Sahara desert.

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tappulover]So sorry Sanaya... Didn't know ur name....Smile Wot's weingu? Sorry m not familiar with all the terms u all use here since m new....Embarrassed I hope the baby's born soon so that Veer's attitude towards the child & mother changes....

I can't wait to see Veer's expressions & emotions when he looks at the baby. That would be the turning point in their relationship. The 3 of them would make a perfect family with Tappu being an ideal wife & mother. As far as that *&%%^*& is concerned, she can spend the rest of her life with the camels in the Sahara desert.

Embarrassed Great Idea Priya she should go away from our Veeya's lives forever then only we will find some chaen and peaceBig smile Aryan Veer Singh Bundela...will grow up to be a gem of a personEmbarrassed
Clap
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

well ..instead of sahara we might see her in ashram giving satsang after all she is iccha maiya LOLLOL

Edited by ankit_34 - 20 January 2011 at 3:05am
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

well ..instead of sahara we might see her in ashram giving satsang after all she is iccha maiya LOLLOL

We all know what happened the last time she went to an ashramLOL Better not cos she doesnt really suit a place like that
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

We all know what happened the last time she went to an ashramLOL Better not cos she doesnt really suit a place like that
yaa agreed looks like even nature doesnt like her in aashram LOLLOL

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

yaa agreed looks like even nature doesnt like her in aashram LOLLOL

Her aashram caught fire because God was saying OH GOD what is this girl doing in my holi placeLOL So he took her outLOL But oh Ankit we mustnt discuss her here I dont think or we will get reportedLOL

Go to top