Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 74)

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by trupat

[QUOTE=trupat]

my romantic stuff includes being naughty as well Wink i dont think i can write that here ..... as for parents, i dont know about being sweet, because i m always nice to them, ..... but for a friend i just did a favor yesterday .... i   looked after my frns kid for 7 hrs, i dont like kids so that was a big deal ....

And yes I love your naughty side tooWink
i miss my teeange days, but i m sure my mom is very happy, she used to cover for me  a lot LOL

I was such a seedi saadi teenage bachchi....all I used to do was studies and everything about my life was about standing first in class, I was such a geek, eeeeeeeeks...I got naughty after growing up....LOL

im like u wereLOL its all about the standing first and my parents are quite strict which is probs why I havent turned into something too badLOL which is why i wanna turn 18Embarrassed Ive already told my friends theyve gotta take me to a club the night I turn 18Embarrassed

YOU havent been to a club Sanaya...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT??
[/QUOTEwell she is 17 ... whats the legal age to drink in aussie??? i dont think u can enter a club unless u 18 plus, unless u have fake id but sanya looks really young not even 17

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

We're not allowed to here in Australia till we turn 18Cry Its a very strict rule and u can get thousands of dollars worth of fines and stuff and even fake IDs are hard to make here

Awww....nevah mind...just a little more time to go..!!..
Even after 18 is not bad......Smile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=trupat]

my romantic stuff includes being naughty as well Wink i dont think i can write that here ..... as for parents, i dont know about being sweet, because i m always nice to them, ..... but for a friend i just did a favor yesterday .... i   looked after my frns kid for 7 hrs, i dont like kids so that was a big deal ....

i miss my teeange days, but i m sure my mom is very happy, she used to cover for me  a lot LOL

I was such a seedi saadi teenage bachchi....all I used to do was studies and everything about my life was about standing first in class, I was such a geek, eeeeeeeeks...I got naughty after growing up....LOL

im like u wereLOL its all about the standing first and my parents are quite strict which is probs why I havent turned into something too badLOL which is why i wanna turn 18Embarrassed Ive already told my friends theyve gotta take me to a club the night I turn 18Embarrassed

YOU havent been to a club Sanaya...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT??
[/QUOTEwell she is 17 ... whats the legal age to drink in aussie??? i dont think u can enter a club unless u 18 plus, unless u have fake id but sanya looks really young not even 17

Thats the entire problem u have to be 18+ waise I got my first drivers license the other dayEmbarrassed
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Whew! Hima Tanya lovely party but its 4:30 here and im yawning like crazy so I will be off nowLOL Goodnight and this was real fun we shud do it again sometime!Embarrassed

hppppp

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=hima_123][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=SRKLuvr][QUOTE=trupat]

Ha Ha....I wish I were a bit naughty tooo......LOL....I was such a psycho...I used to be this crazy monitor of my class...and I would get mad at my classmates who were naughty......But I transformed after college...hehe....!!!LOL LOL
i hate class monitors, i got in trouble once because one of the class monitorcomplained to teacher about me, i remember i was in 7th standard teacher ne rular se mara tha Cry
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

ohh dont get me wrong, i have done my share of studies and i have worked really hard and my dad will agree with me on that Smile ..... but i wasn't sidhi sadhi at all Wink

Ha Ha....I wish I were a bit naughty tooo......LOL....I was such a psycho...I used to be this crazy monitor of my class...and I would get mad at my classmates who were naughty......But I transformed after college...hehe....!!!LOL LOL

I hear college transforms one and all in the western worldWinkLOL

I would have transformed even if I were in the remotest corner of some jungle in South Africa...coz my life was too damn boring.....LOL
I remember I had this kiddo who had a crush on me in kindergarten.....and I would lecture him that I couldn't like him because he was naughty and not well behaved with teachers and got bad marks........eeeeeeekkkss....a kindergarten kid lecturing someone such stuff!!....how miserable could that be...ConfusedLOL
LOL

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

ohh dont get me wrong, i have done my share of studies and i have worked really hard and my dad will agree with me on that Smile ..... but i wasn't sidhi sadhi at all Wink

I hear college transforms one and all in the western worldWinkLOL

I would have transformed even if I were in the remotest corner of some jungle in South Africa...coz my life was too damn boring.....LOL
I remember I had this kiddo who had a crush on me in kindergarten.....and I would lecture him that I couldn't like him because he was naughty and not well behaved with teachers and got bad marks........eeeeeeekkkss....a kindergarten kid lecturing someone such stuff!!....how miserable could that be...ConfusedLOL
LOL

ROFL how cute!

hppppp

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=hima_123][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=SRKLuvr][QUOTE=trupat]

i hate class monitors, i got in trouble once because one of the class monitorcomplained to teacher about me, i remember i was in 7th standard teacher ne rular se mara tha Cry

they still DID that?Confused ew thats one policy that should be kicked out of schools!

Go to top