Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 72)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by hima_123

hima sweety, sorry to say but i m lot different in real life ..... i wear all sort of clothes .... depending where i m going .... but i love to wear makeup and long earrings ....

WOW Tanya ur like me!!!Embarrassed Long earrings and make upEmbarrassed

Count me in..!! I love danglers, make up, accessories....esp handbags!!Embarrassed

Gosh we're such girlsLOL I recently bought soooooooooooo much of that stuff from India all the suicases were full and I squashed out my parents stuffLOL

yeah you did? .......what all did u shop for?

You guys will laugh if I tell you what I get from India each time I visit India......LOL....its like bottles and bottles of Ponds Moisturizer....LOL LOL...anyone who comes from India has to get me a bottle of it too.....LOL LOL....I know its crazy...but kyaa karein...!!
LOL

LOLLOL Well I get clothes handbags accessories shoes special make up body moisturisers hair stuff u  name it! In fact this time when I went to Inox I fell for those designer Calonge clutches and I bought one and I am sooooo happy! I bought this HUGE DKNY handbag...its all gold and white leather and its my jaan! I even bought a handbag from Italian designer NicoliEmbarrassed A whole heap of Chanel cosmetics some Bvlgari earrings and I bought so so so many earrings holy lord and I bought Tresmode shoes and shoes from aldo and charles and keith and I spent sooooo much on accessories at Aldo Accessories as well as I went to VAMA and I bought sooooooooooooooo many Guess, FCUK and Calvin Klein clothes, the new Chloe perfume and my god belts!Embarrassed I love shopping!Embarrassed
see i dont care about brands unless i m putting it on my skin, like lotions and face wash and all that ..... other stuff, i dont care as long as i look good

well im brand crazyLOL i dont mind admitting it but if i am to fund this expensive habit of mine Im gonna have to find a high paying careerLOL

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

LOLLOL Well I get clothes handbags accessories shoes special make up body moisturisers hair stuff u  name it! In fact this time when I went to Inox I fell for those designer Calonge clutches and I bought one and I am sooooo happy! I bought this HUGE DKNY handbag...its all gold and white leather and its my jaan! I even bought a handbag from Italian designer NicoliEmbarrassed A whole heap of Chanel cosmetics some Bvlgari earrings and I bought so so so many earrings holy lord and I bought Tresmode shoes and shoes from aldo and charles and keith and I spent sooooo much on accessories at Aldo Accessories as well as I went to VAMA and I bought sooooooooooooooo many Guess, FCUK and Calvin Klein clothes, the new Chloe perfume and my god belts!Embarrassed I love shopping!Embarrassed

Wow....I love DKNY bags..!!...and CK, Chanel, Guess, Bvlgari anytime...!!Big smile....But sweets why'd u buy it from India...coz u have to carry it all the way back when u can buy it from there...!!....From India I'd say buy lots of accessories.....the options are just too many there!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

my romantic stuff includes being naughty as well Wink i dont think i can write that here ..... as for parents, i dont know about being sweet, because i m always nice to them, ..... but for a friend i just did a favor yesterday .... i   looked after my frns kid for 7 hrs, i dont like kids so that was a big deal ....

And yes I love your naughty side tooWink
i miss my teeange days, but i m sure my mom is very happy, she used to cover for me  a lot LOL

Being a teenager is sooo fun but honestly im excited to grow up. I cant wait to turn 18...get a car get out of college  get into the real world and make my life on my own terms...find love...thats always the best bitWinkEmbarrassed
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

my romantic stuff includes being naughty as well Wink i dont think i can write that here ..... as for parents, i dont know about being sweet, because i m always nice to them, ..... but for a friend i just did a favor yesterday .... i   looked after my frns kid for 7 hrs, i dont like kids so that was a big deal ....

ahhh now thats some work...LOL LOL to keep u on ur toes....LOL!!

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

i miss my teeange days, but i m sure my mom is very happy, she used to cover for me  a lot LOL

I was such a seedi saadi teenage bachchi....all I used to do was studies and everything about my life was about standing first in class, I was such a geek, eeeeeeeeks...I got naughty after growing up....LOL

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Wow....I love DKNY bags..!!...and CK, Chanel, Guess, Bvlgari anytime...!!Big smile....But sweets why'd u buy it from India...coz u have to carry it all the way back when u can buy it from there...!!....From India I'd say buy lots of accessories.....the options are just too many there!!Embarrassed

My parents dont let me go so brand crazy hereLOL Cos in dollar terms all this is very expensive so what I do is I save all the money I get over the years and then when I go to India I convert dollars into ruppees...the rate is going at 46 ruppees for a dollar I hear now which is bravo for me so if a top is like 3000 rupppees I dont find it as expensive as say having to pay $150 for it and in India I use all my own money plus all relatives give me heaps too so I go crazyLOL But yeh carrying back is painful the customs would think im wanting to open a shopLOL

hppppp

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=hima_123][QUOTE=SRKLuvr][QUOTE=hima_123][QUOTE=SRKLuvr][QUOTE=trupat]
see i dont care about brands unless i m putting it on my skin, like lotions and face wash and all that ..... other stuff, i dont care as long as i look good

well im brand crazyLOL i dont mind admitting it but if i am to fund this expensive habit of mine Im gonna have to find a high paying careerLOL
dont' get me wrong but its not about the money, i think right now ican spend more then when i was not married, before i had bros and sis to worry about .... but i understand where u coming from, u r still young so enjoy urself 

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

I was such a seedi saadi teenage bachchi....all I used to do was studies and everything about my life was about standing first in class, I was such a geek, eeeeeeeeks...I got naughty after growing up....LOL

im like u wereLOL its all about the standing first and my parents are quite strict which is probs why I havent turned into something too badLOL which is why i wanna turn 18Embarrassed Ive already told my friends theyve gotta take me to a club the night I turn 18Embarrassed

hppppp

Go to top