Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 7)

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hi guys..i see your party on in full swing..Smile
Hi Sanaya...and welcome back!...i really missed you ....
Ya..i hope i can now get myself to restart watching this show..i was so bored of it so cant be bothered really..hope the creatives spear us with this boredem..and create an intresting drama...
 Thank you so much for this lovely thread!
I am rushing now..only popped in to say hi...but i'll be around to chat tomorrow as am home most of the day...Smile..would love to catch up..
lots of love..and have fun..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Originally posted by Prithika_C

sanaya are you writing any new veeya/nandmi dreams?i am missing them badly
yes sanaya now when tappu's preggy is real...v are waiting for many beautiful dreams on veeya n their babyDay Dreaming
n yes i must really appreciate u ........when all of us had lost all hopes on tappu's preggy being real it was only u who had d confidence dat it wl b realBig smile

Yes I knew it had to beSmile I feel so bad for tapu...she definitely needs some real joy in her life! I hope she gets it!Smile I will write some whenevr I can actually now I get more on nandmiBig smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yes sanaya now when tappu's preggy is real...v are waiting for many beautiful dreams on veeya n their babyDay Dreaming
n yes i must really appreciate u ........when all of us had lost all hopes on tappu's preggy being real it was only u who had d confidence dat it wl b realBig smile

Yes I knew it had to beSmile I feel so bad for tapu...she definitely needs some real joy in her life! I hope she gets it!Smile I will write some whenevr I can actually now I get more on nandmiBig smile
hiiiiiiiiiz every1 ..sorry m so late Cry 
actually my frnd met a road accidentCry i was in the hospital .. have just reached home ..sanayaji m so sorry Cry
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

actually my frnd met a road accidentCry i was in the hospital .. have just reached home ..sanayaji m so sorry Cry
hi ankit...how is ur friend now? hope he gets well soon.
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

ShockedShockedShocked Road accident? Oh gosh is everything ok? I knew that if Ankit ji hadnt come till now it would only be an emergency so no need to apologiseSmile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

yaa he is out of danger now ..Smile isliye i came back home ..otherwise i wud have remained there ..any how ...hows u all ????

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

yaa he is out of danger now ..Smile isliye i came back home ..otherwise i wud have remained there ..any how ...hows u all ????

Check the new front cover! And especially check the bottom bit (weingu warning) and we are just all going gaga over the sonoraphy scene!Embarrassed
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Check the new front cover! And especially check the bottom bit (weingu warning) and we are just all going gaga over the sonoraphy scene!Embarrassed
yaa i have checked ..it .....
i liked the very first pic that ..reflection in water ..thats rlly awesome work Big smile

SRKLuvr

Go to top