Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 53)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tappulover

This is so hurtful but facts will always remain. She has only been used & misued & misunderstood by ppl right from her parents to nani to veer. And that Ichcha..... don't even talk about her....


Well u will definitely have fun here cos this is the only place on the forum we can say this and not get bashed or opposed cos we all agree on this!Smile We dont like Ichha and we feel very very sorry for Tapu and we love Veeya!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by tappulover

I just went thru the first page of this heaven & u wouldn't believe, I actually got a virtual tour of what paradise looks like in real. I must say it has been made with a lot of love. I appreciate ur efforts.


Yes it was made with a heart full of love for the Fanclub and its membersEmbarrassed Thanks for the praises thoughBig smile
waise priya u r lucky ..this is supposed ..to b our best heaven ..and u r in here from this thread LOLLOL



KYUNNNN???? werent the other heavens lovely too???Angry
omg sanaya for the first time i have seen that red ..hot smiley used by u .....LOLLOL
yet m not scared Tongue others threads were lovely too ..but this was supposed to b the best 1 ...remember .........LOLLOL


Embarrassed  as promisedEmbarrassed I always keep to my word AnkitBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

tappulover Groupbie
tappulover
tappulover

Joined: 19 January 2011
Posts: 92

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I think Veeya look awesome together whereas Veer-Ichcha look &^%^*) together. Don't u think Veer's expressions r dead when he's with that *^*&%^*^   ? Don't even want to take her name. Gosh.....
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by tappulover

I just went thru the first page of this heaven & u wouldn't believe, I actually got a virtual tour of what paradise looks like in real. I must say it has been made with a lot of love. I appreciate ur efforts.


Yes it was made with a heart full of love for the Fanclub and its membersEmbarrassed Thanks for the praises thoughBig smile
waise priya u r lucky ..this is supposed ..to b our best heaven ..and u r in here from this thread LOLLOL



KYUNNNN???? werent the other heavens lovely too???Angry
omg sanaya for the first time i have seen that red ..hot smiley used by u .....LOLLOL
yet m not scared Tongue others threads were lovely too ..but this was supposed to b the best 1 ...remember .........LOLLOL


Embarrassed  as promisedEmbarrassed I always keep to my word AnkitBig smile
isilye toh u r so called leader ji of mine LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*kitty*SRKLuvr

*kitty* Senior Member
*kitty*
*kitty*

Joined: 19 June 2008
Posts: 650

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by *kitty*

Heyya!


Kitty!!! Welcome! How r u today? Did u see SBB today?Big smile
Heyaa Sanaya!!I'm okay.hope you are rockingBig smilenope i am nort being able to watch SBB since long.anything spl :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tappulover

I think Veeya look awesome together whereas Veer-Ichcha look &^%^*) together. Don't u think Veer's expressions r dead when he's with that *^*&%^*^   ? Don't even want to take her name. Gosh.....


Yes because Nandish and Rashami have such sizzling hot chemistry that when veeya look at each other on the show u can almost see the real life love shining outEmbarrassed the hotness the passion. veer and icha for us is an illegal and immoral relationship.
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tappulover

I think Veeya look awesome together whereas Veer-Ichcha look &^%^*) together. Don't u think Veer's expressions r dead when he's with that *^*&%^*^   ? Don't even want to take her name. Gosh.....
dont worry ...since veeya has there kid ..we r sure to get gud veeya scenes .
waise any fav veeya scene of urs ??????
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *kitty*

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by *kitty*

Heyya!


Kitty!!! Welcome! How r u today? Did u see SBB today?Big smile
Heyaa Sanaya!!I'm okay.hope you are rockingBig smilenope i am nort being able to watch SBB since long.anything spl :D


Ohhhh if u love Nandmi u missed something very very special! THE BEST! Check this out! Ive already watched it 29 times and its only been out like 3 hoursLOL I know im crazyLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 1193   Views: 47084

SRKLuvr 1193 47084 28 December 2010 at 12:41am by ankit_34
counting VeeYa Fans!!!

2

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 12   Views: 2014

Masooma Bukhari 12 2014 17 August 2010 at 10:00am by Kruthika.N
My Baby Veeya Dream !!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: lambooo   Replies: 64   Views: 6065

lambooo 64 6065 15 August 2010 at 8:24am by lambooo
SBB - NandMi's ID Dance Rehersals

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 8   Views: 1351

SRKLuvr 8 1351 12 August 2010 at 9:39am by zainabkazmi65
NandMi on Couch with Koel :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 86   Views: 6417

SRKLuvr 86 6417 09 August 2010 at 2:08pm by SRKLuvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index