Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 50)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

xavi dear xavi we need need need these photoshoot pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dancing
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgmw86_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-19th-january-2011-part1_shortfilms
sanayaji how many times u have watched this till now WinkLOL


Do u REALLY wanna know?LOL Allright....27LOL
omg much more than i expected ..lekin waise bhi aapki chuttiyan hai ..and its nandmi at very best ..who wont watch it WinkLOL


Ankit u know the time I fell soooooo deeply in love with Veeya was the 15th December 09 hug because it was the first time I experienced this very strange shiver down my spine...and today for the second time I felt that shiver watching this segment. It ONLY happens with Veeya/NandmiEmbarrassed and it only happens the first timeLOL
sanaya i find this video to b the best among all the nandmi videos ..as this is done as a couple and not so called freinds LOLLOL 


This and the proposal video is the best amongst all the Nandmi videosEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Waise Ankit u know that I caught the Dil Ibaadat song from yesterdays epi and I saw tapu crying and then the words she said "hum aapke liye apne aab ko puri tarah se badal denge Veer...kyunki hum aapse pyar karte hai"  that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo touching! Now I cant believe people who say she doesnt love him come on! She is willing to change herself! And do u kno how hard it is for a proud and egotistical person like Tapasya to admit they need to change? That is a big step a very big step and I cant wait for itEmbarrassed

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

xavi dear xavi we need need need these photoshoot pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dancing
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgmw86_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-19th-january-2011-part1_shortfilms
sanayaji how many times u have watched this till now WinkLOL


Do u REALLY wanna know?LOL Allright....27LOL
omg much more than i expected ..lekin waise bhi aapki chuttiyan hai ..and its nandmi at very best ..who wont watch it WinkLOL


Ankit u know the time I fell soooooo deeply in love with Veeya was the 15th December 09 hug because it was the first time I experienced this very strange shiver down my spine...and today for the second time I felt that shiver watching this segment. It ONLY happens with Veeya/NandmiEmbarrassed and it only happens the first timeLOL
sanaya i find this video to b the best among all the nandmi videos ..as this is done as a couple and not so called freinds LOLLOL 


This and the proposal video is the best amongst all the Nandmi videosEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Waise Ankit u know that I caught the Dil Ibaadat song from yesterdays epi and I saw tapu crying and then the words she said "hum aapke liye apne aab ko puri tarah se badal denge Veer...kyunki hum aapse pyar karte hai"  that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo touching! Now I cant believe people who say she doesnt love him come on! She is willing to change herself! And do u kno how hard it is for a proud and egotistical person like Tapasya to admit they need to change? That is a big step a very big step and I cant wait for itEmbarrassed
well sanaya we all know that she always loved veer ..but most of her actions were according to her hatred for iccha ..but now seems like she is not at all interested in iccha she wants veer ..and thats very satisfying to watch Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

tappulover Groupbie
tappulover
tappulover

Joined: 19 January 2011
Posts: 92

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hi, am new to the forum & just came across this thread which is for Tappu lovers. I love Tapasya's acting. I think she is the best & she's the one that deserves Veer. I would love to interact on this thread. Can I join on this thread? How do I go about it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tappulover

Hi, am new to the forum & just came across this thread which is for Tappu lovers. I love Tapasya's acting. I think she is the best & she's the one that deserves Veer. I would love to interact on this thread. Can I join on this thread? How do I go about it?


WelcomeSmile U dont have to do anything I will simply add you to our members list and you can chat with us whenever u likeSmile Whats ur name btw?Smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tappulover

Hi, am new to the forum & just came across this thread which is for Tappu lovers. I love Tapasya's acting. I think she is the best & she's the one that deserves Veer. I would love to interact on this thread. Can I join on this thread? How do I go about it?
hey hiiiiiiiz of course u can join ..we all r tappu fans here ..but basically a veeya fan (veer-tapasya ) m known by the name ankit ...wats ur name ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34


well sanaya we all know that she always loved veer ..but most of her actions were according to her hatred for iccha ..but now seems like she is not at all interested in iccha she wants veer ..and thats very satisfying to watch Big smile[/QUOTE]

Humara bonus AnkitLOL If we are getting her love and change without Icha hatredEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34


well sanaya we all know that she always loved veer ..but most of her actions were according to her hatred for iccha ..but now seems like she is not at all interested in iccha she wants veer ..and thats very satisfying to watch Big smile


Humara bonus AnkitLOL If we are getting her love and change without Icha hatredEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE] and yaa if people want nani can handle iccha WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34


well sanaya we all know that she always loved veer ..but most of her actions were according to her hatred for iccha ..but now seems like she is not at all interested in iccha she wants veer ..and thats very satisfying to watch Big smile


Humara bonus AnkitLOL If we are getting her love and change without Icha hatredEmbarrassed
and yaa if people want nani can handle iccha WinkLOL[/QUOTE]

yeh would love thatEmbarrassedWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 1193   Views: 47057

SRKLuvr 1193 47057 28 December 2010 at 12:41am by ankit_34
counting VeeYa Fans!!!

2

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 12   Views: 2012

Masooma Bukhari 12 2012 17 August 2010 at 10:00am by Kruthika.N
My Baby Veeya Dream !!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: lambooo   Replies: 64   Views: 6063

lambooo 64 6063 15 August 2010 at 8:24am by lambooo
SBB - NandMi's ID Dance Rehersals

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 8   Views: 1349

SRKLuvr 8 1349 12 August 2010 at 9:39am by zainabkazmi65
NandMi on Couch with Koel :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 86   Views: 6414

SRKLuvr 86 6414 09 August 2010 at 2:08pm by SRKLuvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index