Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 45)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hi everyone Big smile
so did u guys watched Nandmi's sexy photoshoot on sbbEmbarrassed
dey did this photoshoot for valentines day....n nandish said he is very excited for 14th feb as this wl b their first valentines dayEmbarrassedHeart
dey both were looking so good n sitting so close to each otherBlushing...a must watch for all of usBig smile
anu dear me and sanaya were waiting for u ..as always u r the link provider LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

Big smile bakvaasBig smile          baak baak vaas

THIS IS FOR VEEYA/NANDMI FANS ONLYBig smile PLEASE STAY OUT!Big smile

ankit_34

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

hi everyone Big smile
dey did this photoshoot for valentines day....n nandish said he is very excited for 14th feb as this wl b their first valentines dayEmbarrassedHeart
dey both were looking so good n sitting so close to each otherBlushing...a must watch for all of usBig smile
anu dear me and sanaya were waiting for u ..as always u r the link provider LOLLOL

yes anu I am dying to see it so please please get us the link soonEmbarrassed

ankit_34

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

veeya /nandmi r so famous Big smile 

Koi Shaq Ankit?Embarrassed

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by varun.tap

ankit you says very rightly itna sab kuch ho gaya par tappu ajj bhi veer se pyaar karti hai ichcha ki trah nahi vansh ke marne ke char din baad hi apne devar ke saath consumation ki tyaari me hoon. tappu never leave the person who she love her yehi baat to uski acchi lagti hai.

PreciselyEmbarrassed If Tapu loves she loves forever. The way when she sees Veer she gets a huge smile on her face even after EVERYTHING and then her face goes to sadness when she remembers what happened. After everything she didnt forget Veer if she wanted she cudve gone off and married someone else too but no she didnt and she has always respected her love I know in stupidity she has done some things that might make people think otherwise but truth is...she loves him! Truly! Madly! Deeply!
sanayaji she had only 1 problem with this ..that she hated iccha to the core and that made her look like a villain ..but now ..if her hatred for iccha disappears ..then i dont think even veer can resist her LOLLOL

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varun.tap

ankit you says very rightly itna sab kuch ho gaya par tappu ajj bhi veer se pyaar karti hai ichcha ki trah nahi vansh ke marne ke char din baad hi apne devar ke saath consumation ki tyaari me hoon. tappu never leave the person who she love her yehi baat to uski acchi lagti hai.

PreciselyEmbarrassed If Tapu loves she loves forever. The way when she sees Veer she gets a huge smile on her face even after EVERYTHING and then her face goes to sadness when she remembers what happened. After everything she didnt forget Veer if she wanted she cudve gone off and married someone else too but no she didnt and she has always respected her love I know in stupidity she has done some things that might make people think otherwise but truth is...she loves him! Truly! Madly! Deeply!
sanayaji she had only 1 problem with this ..that she hated iccha to the core and that made her look like a villain ..but now ..if her hatred for iccha disappears ..then i dont think even veer can resist her LOLLOL

I dont have any bharosa on that idiotic guyCensored I just hope for her sake for her baby's sake and for our sake Tapu changes herselfEmbarrassed
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ichvee

Big smile bakvaasBig smile          baak baak vaas

THIS IS FOR VEEYA/NANDMI FANS ONLYBig smile PLEASE STAY OUT!Big smile
u think they wud ...aaj tak aisa huaa hai jo ab hoga.. its better we avoid there posts 

SRKLuvr

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

hi everyone Big smile

yes ankit i'll upload it as soon it is available online...it might tk an hr.
best thing was reporter asked them how things hv changed after d proposal to which Nandish replied ki 'aapko hamare baithne (dey were sitting too close) ke tareeke se pata nahi chal raha hai ki kya changes aaye hai'Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34SRKLuvr

Go to top