Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 36)

*kitty* Senior Member
*kitty*
*kitty*

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

@Sanaya- exactly ya.its never bad to hope.we can always hope in as You say as they are coulpe.CVs can think it over n over.lol.

Mine Fav scne.look, i'm blushing....i still can't get over their SR scne and spl Bahaon mein chali aa.Veeya were damn good there!*blushes*........sindoor n mangalsutra scne were touching too..

wat about you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

*kitty* Senior Member
*kitty*
*kitty*

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by *kitty*

I saw the Front page.Its beautiful.amazing creations.Beautifully done Sanaya dear.
Plus its our 10th Veeya-Nandmi Heaven.Congrats everyone!

so happy i joined you all!Smile
@Ankit -yeah.their fights too reflect their chemistry well.i love dthe sonogratphy scene.loved Veer's expression.......

ThanksBig smile Even nandish and Rashami said once that when they are on screen their chemistry is sizzling and even when they fight you can still see the chemistry thereEmbarrassed Those two scenes were lovely! I even loved when they found out the kid was real...the way he was looking at her and she was holding her stomach was toooooooooooooooo cute!Embarrassed
awww Perfect!
that scne was worth one Sanaya..both Veeya's expressions were worth there.Ver's inner happiness can be so well reflected.Embarrassedand was choooo cuteee!!

Veeya-Nadmi have an awesome chemistry.love them!

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

@Sanaya- exactly ya.its never bad to hope.we can always hope in as You say as they are coulpe.CVs can think it over n over.lol.

Mine Fav scne.look, i'm blushing....i still can't get over their SR scne and spl Bahaon mein chali aa.Veeya were damn good there!*blushes*........sindoor n mangalsutra scne were touching too..

wat about you.

Baahon Mein Chale Aao was good cept Veer didnt really do anything so i mostly liked the after bits where he pretends that he is in her trap and goes and hugs herEmbarrassed LOVED that one of my favesEmbarrassed Gosh I have soo many faves like the bar scene at the Honeymoon, the Sindoor scene and the scenes where he pretends to love her to get info from her but I reckon the BEST scene I love is consummation for the pure fact that I really felt that was one time when Tapu's true emotions spilled out of her and she really comforted Veer and that was where we could see her true love. After that I just loved these last two baby onesEmbarrassed One where they find out and two the sonography sceneEmbarrassed

*kitty*

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

I saw the Front page.Its beautiful.amazing creations.Beautifully done Sanaya dear.
Plus its our 10th Veeya-Nandmi Heaven.Congrats everyone!

so happy i joined you all!Smile
@Ankit -yeah.their fights too reflect their chemistry well.i love dthe sonogratphy scene.loved Veer's expression.......

ThanksBig smile Even nandish and Rashami said once that when they are on screen their chemistry is sizzling and even when they fight you can still see the chemistry thereEmbarrassed Those two scenes were lovely! I even loved when they found out the kid was real...the way he was looking at her and she was holding her stomach was toooooooooooooooo cute!Embarrassed
awww Perfect!
that scne was worth one Sanaya..both Veeya's expressions were worth there.Ver's inner happiness can be so well reflected.Embarrassedand was choooo cuteee!!

Veeya-Nadmi have an awesome chemistry.love them!

I simply dont have words to describe my love for themEmbarrassed

*kitty*

*kitty* Senior Member
*kitty*
*kitty*

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

wat about you.

Baahon Mein Chale Aao was good cept Veer didnt really do anything so i mostly liked the after bits where he pretends that he is in her trap and goes and hugs herEmbarrassed LOVED that one of my favesEmbarrassed Gosh I have soo many faves like the bar scene at the Honeymoon, the Sindoor scene and the scenes where he pretends to love her to get info from her but I reckon the BEST scene I love is consummation for the pure fact that I really felt that was one time when Tapu's true emotions spilled out of her and she really comforted Veer and that was where we could see her true love. After that I just loved these last two baby onesEmbarrassed One where they find out and two the sonography sceneEmbarrassed
awwww.Same here.i agree their Consummation scne has been the most beautiful as you say.it was as pure as Tappu's feelings there.we could actually see her true love for Veet the intensity there all kinda pulled us.the scnes were Veer pretenred was cute.the way used to make Tappu feel all Happy n made her feel like a princess.aww..watever it was cute!LOL

recents scenes have been so touching.spl baby ones touches our Hear.Veer's love inturn gets reflected!Embarrassed

SRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
nice we have new members joining us, welcome kitty

*kitty*

*kitty* Senior Member
*kitty*
*kitty*

Wat do you think Sanaya.today Tappu would be heartbroken no :(

.it'd have been wonderful if Veer would hav accompanied Tappu.but No i guess! anyways Tappu looked gorgeous yesterday!
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

wat about you.

awwww.Same here.i agree their Consummation scne has been the most beautiful as you say.it was as pure as Tappu's feelings there.we could actually see her true love for Veet the intensity there all kinda pulled us.the scnes were Veer pretenred was cute.the way used to make Tappu feel all Happy n made her feel like a princess.aww..watever it was cute!LOL

recents scenes have been so touching.spl baby ones touches our Hear.Veer's love inturn gets reflected!Embarrassed

But I HATE that UGH weingu I cant stand them at all! Veer really pisses me off these days! I somehow wish Ichha would go away so Veeya can come together butConfused well we can hopeEmbarrassed Did u see Nandmi's proposal? How much like a dream declaration was itEmbarrassed

Go to top