Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 35)

*kitty* Senior Member
*kitty*
*kitty*

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by *kitty

aww.i have always loved Nandish-Rashmi together.i have been a fan of Rashmi since PHM days.so a bit soft corner for her since beginning.i love Nnadish too.Embarrassedbut we know Veeya has been a complicated couple since beginning so its been a bit softy corner as u say for them.
i always wish they come together.wel'll it happen.EmbarrassedLOLwat about u .

Well ive had a long and complicated journey through thisLOL I started as purely a Tapu fan but then after Veeya marriage seeing their hotness their passion and their unbelievable chemistry I began to be sooooooo fida on them u can have no idea. I wondered how come I loved a jodi who wasnt even really in love cos it was the first time for me then when I heard Nandmi were a couple I got my answerSmile ANd since then I have been a ARDENT nandmi fan too along with tapu and Veeya then I realised that Rashami was the reason I loved Tapu...her wonderful portrayal of her and seeing her working to perfection...stories of her workin sooooo hard and seeing her win award after award I began to respect her sooooooooooo much that I became her crazy fan tooBig smile I love Veeya with all my heaart but honestly Veer has been so vile to her unless ichha is out of the way I cant see how Veeya can come together...but I have always loved Veeya from the depths of my heart.
aww how cute Sanaya dear.even i have been a huge fan of Rashmi.and i m so happy that our couple are Official!Yipeeee!as you say yup1 we know that Nnadmi ought to be together.and so do Veeya look so awesome.
aww Your journey is complicated but sweet.i feel great to have found Tappu fans here!Big smileexactly we know whom we love so much are quiet impossible but still hopes in our heart can make their way out n watever few scenes we have of Veeya is so beautiful.i fall

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by *kitty*

Sanaya,Ankit Nice to meet ya Guys.

and thanks Ankit.i'll see the front page .hopefully i'll added soon too..

Love Veeya.aww love to cal them together!i never did.Smile
they r made ofr each other hope veer realises tappu's love for him ..and we get to see some very passionate romantic scenes between them ..kyun sanaya WinkLOL

areyyy dont make me cry AnkitCry I am already missing them sooo badly craving for that and you are putting jale par namakLOL
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

aww.i have always loved Nandish-Rashmi together.i have been a fan of Rashmi since PHM days.so a bit soft corner for her since beginning.i love Nnadish too.Embarrassedbut we know Veeya has been a complicated couple since beginning so its been a bit softy corner as u say for them.

Well ive had a long and complicated journey through thisLOL I started as purely a Tapu fan but then after Veeya marriage seeing their hotness their passion and their unbelievable chemistry I began to be sooooooo fida on them u can have no idea. I wondered how come I loved a jodi who wasnt even really in love cos it was the first time for me then when I heard Nandmi were a couple I got my answerSmile ANd since then I have been a ARDENT nandmi fan too along with tapu and Veeya then I realised that Rashami was the reason I loved Tapu...her wonderful portrayal of her and seeing her working to perfection...stories of her workin sooooo hard and seeing her win award after award I began to respect her sooooooooooo much that I became her crazy fan tooBig smile I love Veeya with all my heaart but honestly Veer has been so vile to her unless ichha is out of the way I cant see how Veeya can come together...but I have always loved Veeya from the depths of my heart.
aww how cute Sanaya dear.even i have been a huge fan of Rashmi.and i m so happy that our couple are Official!Yipeeee!as you say yup1 we know that Nnadmi ought to be together.and so do Veeya look so awesome.
aww Your journey is complicated but sweet.i feel great to have found Tappu fans here!Big smileexactly we know whom we love so much are quiet impossible but still hopes in our heart can make their way out n watever few scenes we have of Veeya is so beautiful.i fall
even the fights they have shows us the pure chemistry between them ..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*kitty*SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

they r made ofr each other hope veer realises tappu's love for him ..and we get to see some very passionate romantic scenes between them ..kyun sanaya WinkLOL

areyyy dont make me cry AnkitCry I am already missing them sooo badly craving for that and you are putting jale par namakLOL
sanaya no need to worry dear .with the veeya kid coming up..we r sure to get veeya scenes some way or the other ..i dont mind it even in tappu's dream ..i know tumhe bhi koi fharak ni padta LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Yes it is never wrong to hope for it especially since they are going to hve a baby nowSmileEmbarrassed Now that nandmi are a couple they might work some magic on the cvsWink Lets hope hope hope!Embarrassed So whats ur fave Veeya scene till date?Embarrassed
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

sanaya no need to worry dear .with the veeya kid coming up..we r sure to get veeya scenes some way or the other ..i dont mind it even in tappu's dream ..i know tumhe bhi koi fharak ni padta LOL

Yeh I just want the scenesLOL One way or another! But real they are really so much betterEmbarrassed
*kitty* Senior Member
*kitty*
*kitty*

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I saw the Front page.Its beautiful.amazing creations.Beautifully done Sanaya dear.
Plus its our 10th Veeya-Nandmi Heaven.Congrats everyone!

so happy i joined you all!Smile
@Ankit -yeah.their fights too reflect their chemistry well.i love dthe sonogratphy scene.loved Veer's expression.......

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

I saw the Front page.Its beautiful.amazing creations.Beautifully done Sanaya dear.
Plus its our 10th Veeya-Nandmi Heaven.Congrats everyone!

so happy i joined you all!Smile
@Ankit -yeah.their fights too reflect their chemistry well.i love dthe sonogratphy scene.loved Veer's expression.......

ThanksBig smile Even nandish and Rashami said once that when they are on screen their chemistry is sizzling and even when they fight you can still see the chemistry thereEmbarrassed Those two scenes were lovely! I even loved when they found out the kid was real...the way he was looking at her and she was holding her stomach was toooooooooooooooo cute!Embarrassed

*kitty*

Go to top