Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

   

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 3)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23487

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

well don't accept it for now .... ankit must be doing something .... even i can't stay long ..... going to friends place for lunch .....



hahaha looks like Saturday night isnt the best time for a partyLOL Looks like we will have to set the date for our long awaited Godh bharaai very carefullyEmbarrassed Oh im so excited!Embarrassed
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Joined: 10 October 2010
Posts: 1320

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

[QUOTE=trupat]hi guys welcome back sanya ..... very beautiful front page



Thank God ur here Tanya I need ur assistance on Masti club cos theres a person who wants membership yet we dont know who they areConfused
[/QUOTE
i know there was some tapu girl who wanted to join and i rejected ..... did u see he id, did she really made that id to join our club Wink not believable ........
anyways how was ur pics .... hope to see some pics Smile


All my India pics are up on FBSmile yeh its not believable but she or he has come again with another email address and its still lying there in the pending boxConfused I wonder where Ankit ji has got to I mean he was so excited about the party
ya sanaya even i saw ur India pics....they r really niceSmile
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23487

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

[QUOTE=trupat]hi guys welcome back sanya ..... very beautiful front page



Thank God ur here Tanya I need ur assistance on Masti club cos theres a person who wants membership yet we dont know who they areConfused
[/QUOTE
i know there was some tapu girl who wanted to join and i rejected ..... did u see he id, did she really made that id to join our club Wink not believable ........
anyways how was ur pics .... hope to see some pics Smile


All my India pics are up on FBSmile yeh its not believable but she or he has come again with another email address and its still lying there in the pending boxConfused I wonder where Ankit ji has got to I mean he was so excited about the party
ya sanaya even i saw ur India pics....they r really niceSmile
 


Thanks AnuSmile is there anything else I should add to the front cover?
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Joined: 10 October 2010
Posts: 1320

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by trupat

well don't accept it for now .... ankit must be doing something .... even i can't stay long ..... going to friends place for lunch .....



hahaha looks like Saturday night isnt the best time for a partyLOL Looks like we will have to set the date for our long awaited Godh bharaai very carefullyEmbarrassed Oh im so excited!Embarrassed
ya it would b better if v keep a Godh Bharaai on any weekday.....even i wl hv to leave early today since some relatives are cming at my place for night stay....but i'll b here till dey dont cmBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 3732

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hii anu ..... how r u .... yesterday's episode was really good .... we should applaud Clap nani for that ....  bad/good she always tries to help tapu Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Joined: 11 June 2009
Posts: 1918

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
hello everyoneBig smile
i am so sorry for being late my stupid internet was giving some problemsAngry.
anyways the front page is beautiful sanayaClap love the nandmi proposal pics and ofcourse the sonography scene was wonderfulEmbarrassedDay Dreaming.i have started watching uttaran on tv againBig smile.i am soo glad that ur backBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 3732

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
lets wait for godh bharai ....i m sure they will do one on the show, so maybe we can do it then .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23487

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

hello everyoneBig smile
i am so sorry for being late my stupid internet was giving some problemsAngry.
anyways the front page is beautiful sanayaClap love the nandmi proposal pics and ofcourse the sonography scene was wonderfulEmbarrassedDay Dreaming.i have started watching uttaran on tv againBig smile.i am soo glad that ur backBig smile


Hello my dear I was waiting for you looks like Ankit ji has not shown up yet eitherLOL I am in seventh heaven these days with Veeya and Nandmi magic and I cant sometimes help but wishing Ichha would just get away from their lives just disappear and leave them alone forever and then they can raise their baby together but alas these cvs I dont think will do that however I am happy for some Veeya scenesBig smile Just loved the way Veer got emotional it was awesome and the hand thing its really true that a baby changes everythingEmbarrassed I am soo glad that im back too! Now I can be here as long as I wantEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 1194   Views: 36105

SRKLuvr 1194 36105 28 December 2010 at 12:41am by ankit_34
counting VeeYa Fans!!!

2

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 12   Views: 1318

Masooma Bukhari 12 1318 17 August 2010 at 10:00am by Kruthika.N
My Baby Veeya Dream !!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: lambooo   Replies: 64   Views: 4135

lambooo 64 4135 15 August 2010 at 8:24am by lambooo
SBB - NandMi's ID Dance Rehersals

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 8   Views: 997

SRKLuvr 8 997 12 August 2010 at 9:39am by zainabkazmi65
NandMi on Couch with Koel :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 86   Views: 4426

SRKLuvr 86 4426 09 August 2010 at 2:08pm by SRKLuvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index