Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

well don't accept it for now .... ankit must be doing something .... even i can't stay long ..... going to friends place for lunch .....

hahaha looks like Saturday night isnt the best time for a partyLOL Looks like we will have to set the date for our long awaited Godh bharaai very carefullyEmbarrassed Oh im so excited!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

[QUOTE=trupat]hi guys welcome back sanya ..... very beautiful front page

Thank God ur here Tanya I need ur assistance on Masti club cos theres a person who wants membership yet we dont know who they areConfused
[/QUOTE
i know there was some tapu girl who wanted to join and i rejected ..... did u see he id, did she really made that id to join our club Wink not believable ........
anyways how was ur pics .... hope to see some pics Smile

All my India pics are up on FBSmile yeh its not believable but she or he has come again with another email address and its still lying there in the pending boxConfused I wonder where Ankit ji has got to I mean he was so excited about the party
ya sanaya even i saw ur India pics....they r really niceSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

[QUOTE=trupat]hi guys welcome back sanya ..... very beautiful front page

Thank God ur here Tanya I need ur assistance on Masti club cos theres a person who wants membership yet we dont know who they areConfused
[/QUOTE
i know there was some tapu girl who wanted to join and i rejected ..... did u see he id, did she really made that id to join our club Wink not believable ........
anyways how was ur pics .... hope to see some pics Smile

All my India pics are up on FBSmile yeh its not believable but she or he has come again with another email address and its still lying there in the pending boxConfused I wonder where Ankit ji has got to I mean he was so excited about the party
ya sanaya even i saw ur India pics....they r really niceSmile

Thanks AnuSmile is there anything else I should add to the front cover?

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

well don't accept it for now .... ankit must be doing something .... even i can't stay long ..... going to friends place for lunch .....

hahaha looks like Saturday night isnt the best time for a partyLOL Looks like we will have to set the date for our long awaited Godh bharaai very carefullyEmbarrassed Oh im so excited!Embarrassed
ya it would b better if v keep a Godh Bharaai on any weekday.....even i wl hv to leave early today since some relatives are cming at my place for night stay....but i'll b here till dey dont cmBig smile

SRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hii anu ..... how r u .... yesterday's episode was really good .... we should applaud Clap nani for that ....  bad/good she always tries to help tapu Big smile

SRKLuvr

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
hello everyoneBig smile
i am so sorry for being late my stupid internet was giving some problemsAngry.
anyways the front page is beautiful sanayaClap love the nandmi proposal pics and ofcourse the sonography scene was wonderfulEmbarrassedDay Dreaming.i have started watching uttaran on tv againBig smile.i am soo glad that ur backBig smile

SRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
lets wait for godh bharai ....i m sure they will do one on the show, so maybe we can do it then .....

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

hello everyoneBig smile
i am so sorry for being late my stupid internet was giving some problemsAngry.
anyways the front page is beautiful sanayaClap love the nandmi proposal pics and ofcourse the sonography scene was wonderfulEmbarrassedDay Dreaming.i have started watching uttaran on tv againBig smile.i am soo glad that ur backBig smile

Hello my dear I was waiting for you looks like Ankit ji has not shown up yet eitherLOL I am in seventh heaven these days with Veeya and Nandmi magic and I cant sometimes help but wishing Ichha would just get away from their lives just disappear and leave them alone forever and then they can raise their baby together but alas these cvs I dont think will do that however I am happy for some Veeya scenesBig smile Just loved the way Veer got emotional it was awesome and the hand thing its really true that a baby changes everythingEmbarrassed I am soo glad that im back too! Now I can be here as long as I wantEmbarrassed

Aurora.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top