Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 27)

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
hey sanaya how was you trip??

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
By ankit:
agar tapasya ko Ichcha ka role diya gaya hota to Ichcha ka creative ne zo haal kiya hai wahi haal tapasya ka hota because acting is must. Only base and doormat. kyou ankit ji sahi kaha ya galat........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Sorry sanaya ji I am a fan of tappu not perfectly veeya. But it does not mean I not liked veeya chemistry I always liked. But tapasya ki baat hi alag hai.

Yes even I am first Tapu fan then Veeya fanSmile But thats fine even all tapu fans are hereSmile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

By ankit:
agar tapasya ko Ichcha ka role diya gaya hota to Ichcha ka creative ne zo haal kiya hai wahi haal tapasya ka hota because acting is must. Only base and doormat. kyou ankit ji sahi kaha ya galat........

In fact Rashami once said that she was first offered Ichha's role however she declined it because she didnt want to play such a meek character who cried so much.
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Sorry sanaya ji I am a fan of tappu not perfectly veeya. But it does not mean I not liked veeya chemistry I always liked. But tapasya ki baat hi alag hai.
well people might not like veeya that much cause cvs ruined it and did not give them much of a scope ..i believe agar unko veer aur iccha ki tarah chance diya jaata toh they wud have rocked the show Big smile

if veeya was given as much importance/ exposure as vee----------------cha...woh bakioki chuttti kar dete...jogi divya damini nani dadaji umed iccha chanda...no one would have gotten any importance as audience love veeya..they would have only wanted to see veeya..baki characters ki need nehi rehti....and thus the production house could have saves some money by firing all those actors who act in the above mentioned roles Wink...agar veeya dikhate toh bachat ho jati...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tapSRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

hey sanaya how was you trip??

Pretty goodSmile Im actually bored here nowLOL but I am loving the return of my freedom. Actually in India I wasnt allowed to just go anywhere or do anything but I have complete freedom hereBig smile

varun.tap

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Originally posted by ankit_34

well people might not like veeya that much cause cvs ruined it and did not give them much of a scope ..i believe agar unko veer aur iccha ki tarah chance diya jaata toh they wud have rocked the show Big smile

if veeya was given as much importance/ exposure as vee----------------cha...woh bakioki chuttti kar dete...jogi divya damini nani dadaji umed iccha chanda...no one would have gotten any importance as audience love veeya..they would have only wanted to see veeya..baki characters ki need nehi rehti....and thus the production house could have saves some money by firing all those actors who act in the above mentioned roles Wink...agar veeya dikhate toh bachat ho jati...LOL

If sooo many people like Veeya even though Veer never loved her and always disliked her then I am staggered to think how many fans they woud have had if they ahd been an actual romantic couple who was lovey dovey all the timeEmbarrassed As Nandish said the audience would fall all over them cos their chemsitry on-screen is SIZZLING!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

If sooo many people like Veeya even though Veer never loved her and always disliked her then I am staggered to think how many fans they woud have had if they ahd been an actual romantic couple who was lovey dovey all the timeEmbarrassed As Nandish said the audience would fall all over them cos their chemsitry on-screen is SIZZLING!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL sizzling it is....

i think veeya is so attractive because altho they hate each other on screen, the real life feelings somehow somewhere leak through..especially in case of nandish...even in the scenes he is supposed to hate her he cant bring in THAT thing in his eyes...like the sonography day and especially the day the doctor said for the first time that tappu is preggy...the way he was looking at her juts took my breath awayDay Dreaming

Edited by pragya_dutta - 18 January 2011 at 2:10am

varun.tap

Go to top