Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 24)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Ankit ji I think I will like this new track of Satyaveer and his sister taking revengeSmile Those Bundelas need to be taught a lesson too! Anywayz I will watch ANYTHING but weingu scenes!
but revenge on what history is interesting to b found out WinkLOL

yeh I think it has something to do with the sister otherwise she wudnt have been brought in. In serials whenever there is a conniving older brother and a bubbly little sister its always to take revenge for harm done to the sister. Maybe the Bundelas are somehow responsible for the death of their parentsConfused
or may b they r illegitimate children of dadaji WinkLOL

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Ankit ji I think I will like this new track of Satyaveer and his sister taking revengeSmile Those Bundelas need to be taught a lesson too! Anywayz I will watch ANYTHING but weingu scenes!

yeh I think it has something to do with the sister otherwise she wudnt have been brought in. In serials whenever there is a conniving older brother and a bubbly little sister its always to take revenge for harm done to the sister. Maybe the Bundelas are somehow responsible for the death of their parentsConfused

LOL  nahhh theyre too young for thatLOL I really wish it was something soooo bad the Bundelas had done that when they realise it will be nothing compared to what Tapu has done.Big smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

LOL  nahhh theyre too young for thatLOL I really wish it was something soooo bad the Bundelas had done that when they realise it will be nothing compared to what Tapu has done.Big smile
lols bundelas wud never realise for sure 
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Uffff I hope this new track brings something good for my Tapu! And maybe give us more Veeya scenes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Uffff I hope this new track brings something good for my Tapu! And maybe give us more Veeya scenes!

uffff sanaya...do u really think theres still any hope left for veeya??i dont see any....and all for the god forsaken Censored.
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

may b this guy wud fall for iccha and then tappu and him combine to separate weingu 
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

uffff sanaya...do u really think theres still any hope left for veeya??i dont see any....and all for the god forsaken Censored.

No theres no hope for Veeya all I want is to see their baby scenes and I want him to love his kid. I know veeya is over but I want some of their scenes cos I love them sooo much!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

may b this guy wud fall for iccha and then tappu and him combine to separate weingu 

No that never works in serials. This guy has come for revenge and I bet that whatever any of us predicted wont come true since the cvs have already given us a pleasant surprise of revealing Tapasya's pregnancy before Veer realised she was faking.

Go to top