Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Thx frnds.......n hv u notice in yesterday's episode veer actually didn't lk the shirt bought by Ic^^^a bt pretend it as he lk it thaki ushe bura na lage....

If Tapu bought him a shirt he would surely like it cos Tapu has great tastesEmbarrassed In fact didnt she once try to buy something for him? Or was that another dream of mineLOL

LOL LOL

what was the brand??

I think that was my dreamLOL She was buying him an Armani shirtLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 150)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Hi pragya how r u?
Even i'm confused wid tht.....bt i dn't think she leave d shw as widout her nobody is to watch it atleast nt me.

i will definitely stop watching the show..like completely...but the question is not bout us...us here in IF or FB dont make the larger audience... that is made by our mums and aunts...and i know for a fact the ones that i know would for sure quit watching once rahsami is out... upar se now  a days they have started showing jogi-damini ka prem kahaaniWacko...hadh hoti hai yaar...tremendously boring serial.

hi kitty Smile
they might have thought aunites wud love the jogi -divya - damini triangle LOLLOL

well CERTAIN uncles-aunties might Wink...you know who Wink

ankit_34

ankit_34

IF-Dazzler

ankit_34

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Hi pragya how r u?
Even i'm confused wid tht.....bt i dn't think she leave d shw as widout her nobody is to watch it atleast nt me.

i will definitely stop watching the show..like completely...but the question is not bout us...us here in IF or FB dont make the larger audience... that is made by our mums and aunts...and i know for a fact the ones that i know would for sure quit watching once rahsami is out... upar se now  a days they have started showing jogi-damini ka prem kahaaniWacko...hadh hoti hai yaar...tremendously boring serial.

hi kitty Smile
they might have thought aunites wud love the jogi -divya - damini triangle LOLLOL

well CERTAIN uncles-aunties might Wink...you know who Wink
but pragya how can u b so sure ..abt the gender ..there is still a whole lot of confusion u know LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_QuinnSRKLuvr

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Hi pragya how r u?

hi kitty Smile

Pragya I am having laughter attacks thinking that they wanan show the Thakur Niwas prem kahani instead of our beautiful Veeya I mean they cant show basic human emotions even! But if Rashami is out I dont reckon I could bear to watch someone else as my darling baby tapu!

no no..if rahsami does walk out i think they will kill the character off...tapu is a legend you know Embarrassed LOL

SRKLuvr

ankit_34

IF-Dazzler

ankit_34

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Hi pragya how r u?

hi kitty Smile

Pragya I am having laughter attacks thinking that they wanan show the Thakur Niwas prem kahani instead of our beautiful Veeya I mean they cant show basic human emotions even! But if Rashami is out I dont reckon I could bear to watch someone else as my darling baby tapu!

no no..if rahsami does walk out i think they will kill the character off...tapu is a legend you know Embarrassed LOL
i hope they dont try to replace sanchi with tappu ....
veer ki toh nikal padegi LOLLOL

SRKLuvr

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

LOL
 but pragya how can u b so sure ..abt the gender ..there is still a whole lot of confusion u know LOL

arrey ha...chalo uncle and aunty nahi...uncle or aunty kehte hai...yaa fir uncle+aunty??LOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Friends bear with me the new heaven will be up in ten minutes if u would like to stick around for that I am adding some hot new veeya nandmi picsEmbarrassed

ankit_34

IF-Dazzler

ankit_34

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

LOL

arrey ha...chalo uncle and aunty nahi...uncle or aunty kehte hai...yaa fir uncle+aunty??LOL
' safar uncle se aunty tak ka ' sounds perfect LOLLOL

Gnarly_Quinn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top