Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 123)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

That would suck wouldnt it but id rather she did than Tapu cos it would then be just boring weingu and I would resent that I would DEFS leave the serial cos I couldnt watch without my baby!

yaa i want to stop dis addiction of watching utaran... yar now a days its worthless... i cant see veeya....Unhappy  yaar sanya i cant understand why people blame tappu for vansh's deatch when he committed suicide... yar in dat situation a fool will also do d same thing what tappu did...Big smile Every one wants to save oneself...LOLLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrAshis

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

That would suck wouldnt it but id rather she did than Tapu cos it would then be just boring weingu and I would resent that I would DEFS leave the serial cos I couldnt watch without my baby!

yaa i want to stop dis addiction of watching utaran... yar now a days its worthless... i cant see veeya....Unhappy  yaar sanya i cant understand why people blame tappu for vansh's deatch when he committed suicide... yar in dat situation a fool will also do d same thing what tappu did...Big smile Every one wants to save oneself...LOLLOLWink

of course anyone who doesnt like Tapu will want to think that so they can hate her more. We must ignore dearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

of course anyone who doesnt like Tapu will want to think that so they can hate her more. We must ignore dearSmile

yaa hey do u know whats d real profile of rashmi on fb??Smile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

yes its this one Smile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1554537576#!/profile.php?id=1482002282

vivacious_priya

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

**Mod's note**

This is a VeeYa Appreciation thread..so can discussions be limited to only Veeya or Nand-Rash rather than discussing about other characters of the show...Smile...plss next time make sure other characters or actors other than Nand-Rash or Veeya r not discussed here..there r other discussion topics in the forum to discuss about the show and other characters...App threads should b only limited to discussing about that particular couple for whom the thread is made

Uttaran Dev team

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

yes its this one Smile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1554537576#!/profile.php?id=1482002282

thanx sanya..Smile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
whoops! Priya we needa be careful not to talk about weingu here lol cos we shudnt be getting these mods warnings lol
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

whoops! Priya we needa be careful not to talk about weingu here lol cos we shudnt be getting these mods warnings lol

yes sanya....SmileBig smile

Go to top