Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 114)

*kitty* Senior Member
*kitty*
*kitty*

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Sanaya..Yeah..This is really sad ya..i felt so nice during the sonography scne..but him always Putting Off Tappu doesn't seems good..

anyways wat do you guys think why has Veer stopped Tappu dis tym..ahh!!no its not Mai or Dadda Ji plzz..and her not again........

Tanya..Bhabhi..dont tell me sheeLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I will just do so my dear..will just rack my brains to rem my password ..this sounds worth a glance!..

But i am sure those guys i mean nandish and rashmi are having a hearty laugh!....they would know where all this is coming from....

I really hope they are taking this in a good spirit onia ji they must be thinking what wackjobs would deliberately try to hurt us when we dont even know they exist?LOL

sonia77

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *kitty*

Sanaya..Yeah..This is really sad ya..i felt so nice during the sonography scne..but him always Putting Off Tappu doesn't seems good..

anyways wat do you guys think why has Veer stopped Tappu dis tym..ahh!!no its not Mai or Dadda Ji plzz..and her not again........

There are some scenes we would feel proud of Veer for...but others where we would wanna wreck the hell out of him...hes probs stopped her for some reason of which I am not sure atmLOL Poor tapu....should move back to Jogis!
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
sanaya..sweety..i got into that link but couldnt really find anything derogatory...maybe i am missing something..

Anyway..just leave it....i think whats happened is that some of the obsessed veer ichha fans have not been able to accept that veer ichha pairing is a reel pairing only...and far far from any reality....maybe they feel bad why nandish has fallen in love with Rashmi..Wink...i cant think of why else they would go out into a public forum and degrade the couple!

Chalo..leave it....by the way...i did galnce at some of the pictures the proposal ones...nice!...i wonder why they took so long in coming out in the open...
*kitty* Senior Member
*kitty*
*kitty*

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by *kitty*

There are some scenes we would feel proud of Veer for...but others where we would wanna wreck the hell out of him...hes probs stopped her for some reason of which I am not sure atmLOL Poor tapu....should move back to Jogis!
you are so right ya..totally second you..i love Veeya..but sometimes can' t help getting annoyed!

a reasonShockedwat can be it?no testing her again??

plz show us some real Veer for Tappu..i alwzz hear thee's some softyy corner in Veer's heart for Tappu..show us!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Imagine..How sweet would Veeya look all happy together!Embarrassed

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
These cvs are completely brainless! Knowing Veeya would be ideal because of Nandmi and the awesome chemistry they garner they still made them enemies on the show! How dumb! Anywayz friends im going to bed now as ive had a long day but since tomorrow is Australia Day public holiday we will have the entire daySmile

*kitty*

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ichvee

forum ,club kisi ke ---------nhi he Big smileme comments here  likhuuuuBig smile chahe there likhuuuuBig smilemeri marziiiiiiWink

Well then what is stopping us from trashing the weingu fanclubBig smileBig smileBig smile I suppose its common decency...which some weingu fans are completely devoid ofSmile

i am very angry to see the behavoiur of some veecha fans here who came here and started bothering u...u should report if they do that again...i am sorry on behalf of them..u should not tolerant this kind of RUDE behaviour...

Ashis

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
a made a creation for u guys..sanaya u wanted one thats y

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.Ashis

Go to top