Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

😆 I know! Remember LambooPriya from masti club😉 But we got him/her didnt we😉 then him/her got angry😆

even disha /lamboo u never know ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

even disha /lamboo u never know ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

yes i have a shakk about that also😆
ankit_34 thumbnail

yes i have a shakk about that also😆

well sanayaji if u can run the whole of IF and ..fb ..thread fhir club toh bahut choti chiz hai ..😉😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Ankit I know...they must be jealous...kyunki I manage to manage two fanclubs on FB as well as our masti club and here our Heaven also. Bechare khisak gaye to think I can make over 60 MIDs🤣 And u know what else? lamboo hasnt told them about his little stunt on our masti club where he pretended to be a girl called Priya and got caught by us red handed🤣
ankit_34 thumbnail

Ankit I know...they must be jealous...kyunki I manage to manage two fanclubs on FB as well as our masti club and here our Heaven also. Bechare khisak gaye to think I can make over 60 MIDs🤣 And u know what else? lamboo hasnt told them about his little stunt on our masti club where he pretended to be a girl called Priya and got caught by us red handed🤣

but whom is he suppose to tell ..disha ( himself/herself) ......😉😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
😆 Choriye naa Ankit why waste our time on a loonie😆 Im excited as to what will be tapu's reaction to hearing Veer injured someone in a car crash The reaction I expect is that she will be seriously concerned about him and genuinely prove to us again her deep love for him...so lets see if Tapu proves me right once again😳
ankit_34 thumbnail

😆 Choriye naa Ankit why waste our time on a loonie😆 Im excited as to what will be tapu's reaction to hearing Veer injured someone in a car crash The reaction I expect is that she will be seriously concerned about him and genuinely prove to us again her deep love for him...so lets see if Tapu proves me right once again😳

yaa i was wishing for this kind of track ..but i wish ki veer ko chot lagti then we cud have actually seen her feelings for him ...m sure ..she wud have got worried ..remember consummation wala nite ...veer did not arrive home...she was so concerned ðŸ˜³
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

yaa i was wishing for this kind of track ..but i wish ki veer ko chot lagti then we cud have actually seen her feelings for him ...m sure ..she wud have got worried ..remember consummation wala nite ...veer did not arrive home...she was so concerned ðŸ˜³

But then we wil get bad weingu scenes also with this track🤢 Cos I dunno how much truth there is in the article that Veer will start feeling for Tapasya😕 Consummation was the best proof😃 I was soooooooooo happy!😳
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
ankit_34 thumbnail

But then we wil get bad weingu scenes also with this track🤢 Cos I dunno how much truth there is in the article that Veer will start feeling for Tapasya😕 Consummation was the best proof😃 I was soooooooooo happy!😳

yaa consummation ,then her tying patti to veer ....all these episodes were best ðŸ˜ƒ
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Aneesha how are you😃

Hi sanyana i'm f9..was buzzy so didn't reply.