Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 11)

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Joined: 28 August 2007
Posts: 4178

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Oh dear..sanaya your wardrobe is all set for atleast this year then..i really hope you'll use the lovely stuff..look pretty..and move out a bit now...that would be so nice!Smile...
 
Ya i thought of you the most when i read this proposal news here..and was imagining how happy you would have felt..Smile
 
Its true you know..all these reel pairings are temporary..they come and go..besides they have 50 or 100 odd people on the sets while they are shooting..so its all far far from reality..but a real pairing is always nicer as its for real..
I am happy for them...they make such a nice couple!

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Hey...whose this fellow sharad kelkar..i just saw an article here that he's entering uttaran...as it is they have so many useless characters hoovering around....another addition i suppose!....
Frankly i am not intrested in this veer ichha track..so really havent been watching..i saw fridays episode..some hope lies for a veer tapu track now i suppose...and some regained intrest..Wink


Sharad Kelkar is very famous and a very very good actor!Smile He has come for revenge from the Bundela family and I really hope that he has something good to do for VeeyaSmile No one is interested in weingu at all so Veeya fans now have started watching againBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by rashi85

Now I dont knw if i shud post here..I am not interested in veer tapasya at all..but yes nandish rashami i wish them loads of luck and must say evry nice pics...of the sbs nandish proposing rashami it ws indeed cute!!!Smile



Thank You Rashi jiSmile  Yes that was indeed the cutest videoEmbarrassed

Waise Pragya darls dw we will be having many celebrations in the next few months so we will keep partyingEmbarrassed

And Varun ji welcome to our Heaven do come whenever you can and join our conversationsSmile You are right this Ichha neeeds to somehow be moved out of the wayLOL
sanayaji finally another male member .....
my monopoly has come to an end LOLLOL


Oh lol I didnt even realise that but dw Ankit ji as the first male member who will always stick up for Veeya and Nandmi and all of us u r always the one most dearest to all of usSmile
i was expecting this dialog from u LOLLOL
thanks a lot Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Oh dear..sanaya your wardrobe is all set for atleast this year then..i really hope you'll use the lovely stuff..look pretty..and move out a bit now...that would be so nice!Smile...
 
Ya i thought of you the most when i read this proposal news here..and was imagining how happy you would have felt..Smile
 
Its true you know..all these reel pairings are temporary..they come and go..besides they have 50 or 100 odd people on the sets while they are shooting..so its all far far from reality..but a real pairing is always nicer as its for real..
I am happy for them...they make such a nice couple!


Rab ne bana di jodiSmile Waise Sonia ji please do read the front cover Ive added lots of text this timeSmile Including the exact wordings of the proposalBig smile Happy I was ecstatic I couldnt stop smailing for days! And yes I cant shop this year cos of final exams so im set  nowBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77ankit_34

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by rashi85

Now I dont knw if i shud post here..I am not interested in veer tapasya at all..but yes nandish rashami i wish them loads of luck and must say evry nice pics...of the sbs nandish proposing rashami it ws indeed cute!!!Smile



Thank You Rashi jiSmile  Yes that was indeed the cutest videoEmbarrassed

Waise Pragya darls dw we will be having many celebrations in the next few months so we will keep partyingEmbarrassed

And Varun ji welcome to our Heaven do come whenever you can and join our conversationsSmile You are right this Ichha neeeds to somehow be moved out of the wayLOL
sanayaji finally another male member .....
my monopoly has come to an end LOLLOL


Oh lol I didnt even realise that but dw Ankit ji as the first male member who will always stick up for Veeya and Nandmi and all of us u r always the one most dearest to all of usSmile
i was expecting this dialog from u LOLLOL
thanks a lot Big smile


Areyy thanks kaisi? waise check the front cover again I added some more stuffEmbarrassed
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Joined: 28 August 2007
Posts: 4178

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I just saw the front cover..its fantastic!..absolutely amazing...can i ask when this scene was shot..she's in a yellow saree and he's looking at her lovingly..Confused..........i must have missed that episode...must have been a dream i suppose..
 
Wish they divert this to a veeya track now...if they are not ending the show..they should change tracks within a month or two..and if i remember correcly its been over that time since veer ichha married in the temple!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I just saw the front cover..its fantastic!..absolutely amazing...can i ask when this scene was shot..she's in a yellow saree and he's looking at her lovingly..Confused..........i must have missed that episode...must have been a dream i suppose..
 
Wish they divert this to a veeya track now...if they are not ending the show..they should change tracks within a month or two..and if i remember correcly its been over that time since veer ichha married in the temple!


ThanksSmile That scene was Tapu was imagining the baby was kicking and Veer was there talking to itEmbarrassed 21st December here Smile




Edited by SRKLuvr - 16 January 2011 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Joined: 28 August 2007
Posts: 4178

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Thanks..its a nice scene..very sweet...
 
Chalo..i'm off..i'll catch you soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 1193   Views: 47010

SRKLuvr 1193 47010 28 December 2010 at 12:41am by ankit_34
counting VeeYa Fans!!!

2

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 12   Views: 2011

Masooma Bukhari 12 2011 17 August 2010 at 10:00am by Kruthika.N
My Baby Veeya Dream !!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: lambooo   Replies: 64   Views: 6059

lambooo 64 6059 15 August 2010 at 8:24am by lambooo
SBB - NandMi's ID Dance Rehersals

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 8   Views: 1348

SRKLuvr 8 1348 12 August 2010 at 9:39am by zainabkazmi65
NandMi on Couch with Koel :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 86   Views: 6406

SRKLuvr 86 6406 09 August 2010 at 2:08pm by SRKLuvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index