Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ (Page 10)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

Now I dont knw if i shud post here..I am not interested in veer tapasya at all..but yes nandish rashami i wish them loads of luck and must say evry nice pics...of the sbs nandish proposing rashami it ws indeed cute!!!Smile

Thank You Rashi jiSmile  Yes that was indeed the cutest videoEmbarrassed

Waise Pragya darls dw we will be having many celebrations in the next few months so we will keep partyingEmbarrassed

And Varun ji welcome to our Heaven do come whenever you can and join our conversationsSmile You are right this Ichha neeeds to somehow be moved out of the wayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Now I dont knw if i shud post here..I am not interested in veer tapasya at all..but yes nandish rashami i wish them loads of luck and must say evry nice pics...of the sbs nandish proposing rashami it ws indeed cute!!!Smile

Waise Pragya darls dw we will be having many celebrations in the next few months so we will keep partyingEmbarrassed

And Varun ji welcome to our Heaven do come whenever you can and join our conversationsSmile You are right this Ichha neeeds to somehow be moved out of the wayLOL
sanayaji finally another male member .....
my monopoly has come to an end LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_QuinnSRKLuvr

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

sanaya ji look ur making me comment here alsoWink
why ichcha has 2 move out of the way???she n veer loved each other n tapasya is destroying them...n infct why r u gttin ichcha here   in this post???hope u understnd!!Wink

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

sanayaji finally another male member .....
my monopoly has come to an end LOLLOL

Oh lol I didnt even realise that but dw Ankit ji as the first male member who will always stick up for Veeya and Nandmi and all of us u r always the one most dearest to all of usSmile

ankit_34

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

sanaya ji look ur making me comment here alsoWink
why ichcha has 2 move out of the way???she n veer loved each other n tapasya is destroying them...n infct why r u gttin ichcha here   in this post???hope u understnd!!Wink

We're being logical hereLOL If there is Ichha then no way Veeya is possible but lets leave that and keep our heaven free of argumentsSmile
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Hey Sanaya..how are you my dear?..how was your trip....tell me about it...and what all have you shopped???Wink....how many suit cases did you have to buy on your return...Wink

i am sure you must be elated with rashmis engagement....to nandish...that was a lovely proposal..i saw the video the 2nd bit..

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Hey Sanaya..how are you my dear?..how was your trip....tell me about it...and what all have you shopped???Wink....how many suit cases did you have to buy on your return...Wink

i am sure you must be elated with rashmis engagement....to nandish...that was a lovely proposal..i saw the video the 2nd bit..

HI Sonia ji ELATED isnt the right word its a complete understatement u shud ask the others or u should ask my family I flew into the most incredible fit of happiness and incredible laughter...I was utterly delighted it was like a dream come true something soooo good it was so hard to believe that what we had wanted had finlly come true and in SUCH a romantic and beautiful way!Embarrassed

I wasnt allowed to buy suitcases due to the weight limit of Emirates Airlines however I did fill in as much as I could and mustve spent about 30 000 on clothes alone not to mention the countless number of earrings bangles payals and all the other yummy stuff like shoes and handbags!Embarrassed And yes I had a good time but am glad to be back because after all home is homeSmile

sonia77

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hey...whose this fellow sharad kelkar..i just saw an article here that he's entering uttaran...as it is they have so many useless characters hoovering around....another addition i suppose!....
Frankly i am not intrested in this veer ichha track..so really havent been watching..i saw fridays episode..some hope lies for a veer tapu track now i suppose...and some regained intrest..Wink

SRKLuvr

Go to top