Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*kitty* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
if Rashmi leaves the show.I'd miss Nandmi...

no one can match them as Veeya :)
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *kitty*

if Rashmi leaves the show.I'd miss Nandmi...

no one can match them as Veeya :)

nahh the whole concept of Nandmi as Veeya would be finished! They cant kill Tapasya as she is pregnant and they would have no story after that but they cant really get someone else to play Tapasya either cos Rashami is a recognised face in that role! Dilemma dug by the cvs themsleves!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
*kitty* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly !! lets see how someone gets into the shoes of Rashimi a sTappu.no one can play dat well as you say she is well recognised..
i can't see anyone els tehre.the show is over for me!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I can guarantee the audience wont accept any such thing the show will drop out of the charts in a matter of days!
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hii sanaya and kitty...😊
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Hiii Priya

sanya what cvs want to show iread d update of tellychakkar... i dont want to see any kind symapathy from dat fool veer.... if he cant love her...😡😡😡
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

sanya what cvs want to show iread d update of tellychakkar... i dont want to see any kind symapathy from dat fool veer.... if he cant love her...😡😡😡

dont go by this article priya...last article stated ki veer wl stop tappu coz he has developed fatherly attachment towards dat child..but aisa kuch nahi n m sure is baar bhi aisa kuch nahi hone wala...but i want rashami to quit this crapAngry as soon as possible..coz as it is once she leaves dis show wl end within 2 months
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dis jogi-damini track is becoming hilarious day by day😆....n d way pushkar is tensed n looks at dem it wl not b a surprise if CVs show us both of dem romancing in pushkar's dream...n d song should b " tere mast mast do nain"🤣
it wl b such a good comedy relief..just imagine guys🤣
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

dis jogi-damini track is becoming hilarious day by day😆....n d way pushkar is tensed n looks at dem it wl not b a surprise if CVs show us both of dem romancing in pushkar's dream...n d song should b " tere mast mast do nain"🤣

it wl b such a good comedy relief..just imagine guys🤣

lol anu .... i can see damini replying 'tumse dur reh ke hum ne jana pyar kya hai " ...... lols yes i want rashmi to leave .... now a days i just read the update because they r not showing anything that i like ..... veer continues to ignore his own baby to please icha ..... this was a guy with principle .... hell with him now .... as for rashmi .... i hope she leaves .... tapu was never negative person for me .... only thing which i did not liked about her was that she tried to kill icha .... other then that everything worked for me .... i wanted creatives to brig some happiness .... love from her dad but now he is going latu over damini so i dont think he cares at all ...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Tapu was my absolutely gorgeous darling today! Loved it! Continue to resent that weingu.