Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Goodness! Its sooo late here! Ankit I will come to wish u tomorrow also but since its 3am here I really must sleep or I am gonna fall asleep on the screen here. Byee Ankit I enjoyed the dance๐Ÿ˜Š We will have another party tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š A parting gift๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZrzOZaI7UE&ob=av3el[/YOUTUBE]

another salsa song ....i love this .......๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

sorry sorry ..m scared of the punishment leader ji gonne give me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But of course if Anyone had a friend as loyal as Ankit then they would be one very lucky person indeed! And we are all very fortunate to have ur friendship๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
** Goodnight Ankit and congrats for officially becoming an adult! Still another 6 months for me๐Ÿ˜ญ
ankit_34 thumbnail

** Goodnight Ankit and congrats for officially becoming an adult! Still another 6 months for me๐Ÿ˜ญ

koi ni koi ..ni ..humne manzil paa li aapko bhi mil jaayegi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

But of course if Anyone had a friend as loyal as Ankit then they would be one very lucky person indeed! And we are all very fortunate to have ur friendship๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lols ..now its catch 22 for me ..i want to say thanks on this sentence but cant ...
but still i wud  kya karoon aadat se majboor hoon ๐Ÿ˜†..thanks a lot sanyaji ....its a pleasure to b here and have u all as my friends ...๐Ÿ˜Š
SRKLuvr thumbnail

to our dear

U came and gave us all your invaluable friendship and support and for that we are eternally grateful to you and being our first male member are very special to all of us. We wish your life to be full of happiness and laughter and that your 18th year be filled with every khushi your heart desires and that you succeed in every endeavour. We want to tell you that you are a wonderful person a very wonderful and faithful friend and we will forever value your presence here. Have a fantabulous year๐Ÿ˜Š
With lots of love and best wishes from all of your friends at Veeya/Nandmi Heaven๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here is a little gift from us...knowing you are a huge Veeya fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know still another 2 hours to go๐Ÿ˜†
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hii ankit ji
                       r u dere???
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

hii ankit ji
                       r u dere???

yaa m dere i watched uttaran on tv after a very long time...and i must tell u it was a very bad experience ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

yaa m dere i watched uttaran on tv after a very long time...and i must tell u it was a very bad experience ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ya i watched d last part... yaar dat veer z such a ๐Ÿท i dont know why z he behaving like dis... he was seeing d small toys and all dat stuff for ichacha's baby... jo ki filhal pregy hi nai...
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

ya i watched d last part... yaar dat veer z such a ๐Ÿท i dont know why z he behaving like dis... he was seeing d small toys and all dat stuff for ichacha's baby... jo ki filhal pregy hi nai...

yaa i know he is acting strange waise priya ji its too late now...need to go .....m so tired ..but cant even sleep will b disturbed the whole nite ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†