Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_34

lols aisa kya thanks for telling me ....i will try doing something better tonite πŸ˜†

yes i saw on d precap tingu was closind d eyes of styaveer's sis.... πŸ˜ƒ
lols aisa kya ..waise uske  haanth uske aankhon tak pahunch gaye  kya ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

may be she used stool to reach her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya I have no idea how she managed itπŸ˜† I even have no idea how she managed to reach Veer's forehead🀣

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Priya I have no idea how she managed itπŸ˜† I even have no idea how she managed to reach Veer's forehead🀣

ohh yes dat was hilarious to see how she reached veer's forehead... oye ye to achacha hua wo stool par se giri nai🀣 waise apne ko kya pata ho sakta hai giri bhi ho... retake ho gaya hoga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Nahhh I guess we say all this cos we hate weingu but seriously......even though we love Veeya and wish we had them is it really right that we should want them back in this situation knowing what all Veer has done to her how much he has hurt her? I dunno but I cant seem to fogive him!

Nahhh I guess we say all this cos we hate weingu but seriously......even though we love Veeya and wish we had them is it really right that we should want them back in this situation knowing what all Veer has done to her how much he has hurt her? I dunno but I cant seem to fogive him!

but kya kare jab apni tappu... ruk gayi jate jate... She should have not stopped... Let Mr. veer go to thakur's house to get her back in Bhouse..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

but kya kare jab apni tappu... ruk gayi jate jate... She should have not stopped... Let Mr. veer go to thakur's house to get her back in Bhouse..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

areeee id give alot to watch that! but what do we do! Veer is tapu's weakness her kamsori and he very well knows that...kaafi faayda bhi uthaya hai veer ne iska issiliye! But our Tapu is din raat blind in Veer's love!πŸ˜•

areeee id give alot to watch that! but what do we do! Veer is tapu's weakness her kamsori and he very well knows that...kaafi faayda bhi uthaya hai veer ne iska issiliye! But our Tapu is din raat blind in Veer's love!πŸ˜•

i hope  tapasya ki tapasya for veer becomes successfull..😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

i hope  tapasya ki tapasya for veer becomes successfull..😊

u know my dear unless Ichha dies I really dont see that happeningπŸ˜• which is really bad for us...but may be good tooπŸ˜•

u know my dear unless Ichha dies I really dont see that happeningπŸ˜• which is really bad for us...but may be good tooπŸ˜•

i dont think she will die... shayad ab tak koi goli aisi nai bani jo ichacha ko mare...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but lets c what z next wid cvs.. If ichacha will die den dat would be d end of serial... dey will show it like a mahan  tyag by devi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
That would suck wouldnt it but id rather she did than Tapu cos it would then be just boring weingu and I would resent that I would DEFS leave the serial cos I couldnt watch without my baby!