Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Heyyyya yeh we're here๐Ÿ˜ƒ How r u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hii kitty...
Sanaya!!Heyaa..
I'm fine.wat about Ya?
Missed you..
just read Uttaran # 1 yesterday..we all know as to why??Can otehrs see it..*winks*

Uttaran is being Interesting now a days...
Originally posted by *kitty*

Sanaya!!Heyaa..
I'm fine.wat about Ya?
Missed you..
just read Uttaran # 1 yesterday..we all know as to why??Can otehrs see it..*winks*

r u a veeya fan??
Originally posted by priya2904

r u a veeya fan??

Heyyy Priya meet Kitty one of pour newest members and yes BIG Veeya and Nandmi fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by priya2904

r u a veeya fan??
ofcorse i am.any doubts.dats why i amhere.i am a huge fan of Rashmi since PHM days.and have become Nnadmi -Veeya fan too.i love them.๐Ÿ˜Š
btw Hey!Wats ya name?

ofcorse i am.any doubts.dats why i amhere.i am a huge fan of Rashmi since PHM days.and have become Nnadmi -Veeya fan too.i love them.๐Ÿ˜Š
btw Hey!Wats ya name?

HI M PRIYA N U??

Heyyy Priya meet Kitty one of pour newest members and yes BIG Veeya and Nandmi fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ
oh!Thanks Sanaya swetie..love you..you are a sweetheart.Yup! a BIG BIG fan of them...๐Ÿ˜›

Sanaya!!Heyaa..
I'm fine.wat about Ya?
Missed you..

Hey Kitty yeh Im fine was at a friends palce for a few days so couldnt come here much but had fun in the countryside of my beautiful Victoria๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yeh missed u all alot its become my habit of talking to all my Veeya Nandmi friends every night๐Ÿ˜ณ Uttaran No.1 after a LONG time...and yes there are some people who will fail to understand the real reason but we know it perfectly well๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Kitty yeh Im fine was at a friends palce for a few days so couldnt come here much but had fun in the countryside of my beautiful Victoria๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yeh missed u all alot its become my habit of talking to all my Veeya Nandmi friends every night๐Ÿ˜ณ Uttaran No.1 after a LONG time...and yes there are some people who will fail to understand the real reason but we know it perfectly well๐Ÿ˜‰
I know Sanaya ya..i read it here..Embarrassedhope you had  a nice time there...even i came aft few days..and you are so right ya.we know thereason well n may be if CVs did understand.coming epis would show up..

now therea twist wid Iccha's wish.so, the thing to see is Veer's reaction.
you know till now there's no love between Veeya but the Looks Veer gives o Tappu has something..don't ya agree..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Priya- hi..my name is Kystal.but call me Kitty.nice to meet ya.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know Sanaya ya..i read it here..๐Ÿ˜ณhope you had  a nice time there...even i came aft few days..and you are so right ya.we know thereason well n may be if CVs did understand.coming epis would show up..

now therea twist wid Iccha's wish.so, the thing to see is Veer's reaction.
you know till now there's no love between Veeya but the Looks Veer gives o Tappu has something..don't ya agree..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Priya- hi..my name is Kystal.but call me Kitty.nice to meet ya.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its the chemistry which weingu completely lack but veeya's chem is SIZZLING which is why we love them๐Ÿ˜ณ