Uttaran

~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ - Page 74

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: priya2904

bad for d child also... coz a woman whoz in depression can have complications... Cant he understand dis small thing... if he doesnt love tappu he should atleast not humiliate her all d time... I hate him for dis...😑

yaa seriously ..but my prob is i cant see tapu with any other guy also .kyunki i m a big fan of veeya ..isliye i want her to keep trying ..lets hope ..some day he falls for her ...she is so sweet with him yaar common ..how can he behave like a robot πŸ˜‘

i think d cvs make him a robot... in his real life videos he seems to be a jolly person... He was talking abt ichacha ka tyag aise tyag ka kya fayeda jab bad me usne cheen liya tappu se veer ko... And like a moron she goes in front of tappu to jogi's house ki dekho now m  his wife.... I think jogi z also reponsible...
yaa tappu is very emotional and act like kids do ..she gets so happy ..when veer is around ...and her smile is so lovely and amazing πŸ˜³ but what m trying to say is ..she does do things without thinking abt possible ..consequence ..and gets very happy with small acheivment and starts crying like anything with small failure ..but now its gone far beyond repair for jogi i think ..its only veer who matters her the most for her now..and only he can change her 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_34

yaa seriously ..but my prob is i cant see tapu with any other guy also .kyunki i m a big fan of veeya ..isliye i want her to keep trying ..lets hope ..some day he falls for her ...she is so sweet with him yaar common ..how can he behave like a robot πŸ˜‘

i think d cvs make him a robot... in his real life videos he seems to be a jolly person... He was talking abt ichacha ka tyag aise tyag ka kya fayeda jab bad me usne cheen liya tappu se veer ko... And like a moron she goes in front of tappu to jogi's house ki dekho now m  his wife.... I think jogi z also reponsible...
yaa tappu is very emotional and act like kids do ..she gets so happy ..when veer is around ...and her smile is so lovely and amazing πŸ˜³ but what m trying to say is ..she does do things without thinking abt possible ..consequence ..and gets very happy with small acheivment and starts crying like anything with small failure ..but now its gone far beyond repair for jogi i think ..its only veer who matters her the most for her now..and only he can change her 

ya and she z changing ... kk got to go now... bye tc..
ankit_34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya2904

ya and she z changing ... kk got to go now... bye tc..
byeee take care ....
have fun ...lets c ..how veer manages tappu to stop on monday 
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey ankit...i just logged in my fb a/c n now i understand why u n pragya were so upset...i was shocked to see dat ppl can b so SICK😲
i hv never seen such kind of ppl in my life..thanks a lot to god for dat.
but as they say for tappu she is evil n should pay for her deeds(which i dont mind as dey r saying for a fictional character) ...d same goes for dese sick ppl if God is seeing all this he wl pay bk each n every person for his or her deed which they r saying or doing in real life...n if m saying something wrong den d same goes for me too.

ankit_34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dicy_anu

hey ankit...i just logged in my fb a/c n now i understand why u n pragya were so upset...i was shocked to see dat ppl can b so SICK😲

i hv never seen such kind of ppl in my life..thanks a lot to god for dat.
but as they say for tappu she is evil n should pay for her deeds(which i dont mind as dey r saying for a fictional character) ...d same goes for dese sick ppl if God is seeing all this he wl pay bk each n every person for his or her deed which they r saying or doing in real life...n if m saying something wrong den d same goes for me too.

lols ..i know ..worst part ..is they have said much more nonsense abt me sanayaji and tanya ji ..which is very bad to read ..but its better if we avoid those posts which we have done long back ...toh unko koshish karne do πŸ˜†
chocoz thumbnail

lols ..i know ..worst part ..is they have said much more nonsense abt me sanayaji and tanya ji ..which is very bad to read ..but its better if we avoid those posts which we have done long back ...toh unko koshish karne do πŸ˜†

ya it was d first time when i read all dat rubbish i never expected dat ppl can stoop so low....but chalo lets forget it v should not bother for such kind of pplπŸ˜ƒ

ankit_34 thumbnail

ya it was d first time when i read all dat rubbish i never expected dat ppl can stoop so low....but chalo lets forget it v should not bother for such kind of pplπŸ˜ƒ

yaa we have been doing the same ..they want us to react but we never do ..toh pure kachra ho jaata hai unka ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waise anu i have been on for a while now...have to go now catch u later πŸ˜ƒ
chocoz thumbnail

yaa we have been doing the same ..they want us to react but we never do ..toh pure kachra ho jaata hai unka ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise anu i have been on for a while now...have to go now catch u later πŸ˜ƒ

k dear bye.tcπŸ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends i'll be back tomorrow...absolutely disgusted with todays epi just aint interested and I would like to badmouth this veer on masti club tomorrow if u friends could join me cos ive had enough
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anu dear leave the sickos alone they disgust me no end but since im used to their nonsense and their cheap lowclass antics when talking about me I dont mind so much anymore but once I get back I am gonna FIGHT these crazy lunatics because by talking that way to my nandmi they have crossed all limits of basic human decency!😑