~Veeya & Nandmi Heaven 10-Celebration Special!~ - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
Ye sale weingu tappu ko khabhi kush nahi rahne dege
yesterday's episode was boring ..🥱
waiting for today's episode 😃
A full boring bakwas episode...complete weingu overload felt like slappingthem left right n center...thakur scenes a waste of time and veer im resenting more and more day by day! waiting to seee that girls face when veer stops tapu from leaving
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

A full boring bakwas episode...complete weingu overload felt like slappingthem left right n center...thakur scenes a waste of time and veer im resenting more and more day by day! waiting to seee that girls face when veer stops tapu from leaving
we all r waiting for today's episode ..weingu's scenes and there so called chemistry is getting pathetic day by day 🤢 surely viewers wud go into coma if this goes on 🤢 Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago
hi guys..
well i saw today on some news channel where dey told dat soon dere wl b another verbal fight session between tapasya n ichha for MANGALSUTRA🤣
n so may b 2day itself v'll get 2 see dishum dishum between dese 2😆this show is becoming a comedy serial day by day😆
n i guess ichha wl win this fight after which tappu wl decide 2 leave d house........now lets c veer stops tappu coz ichha says him to do so or wl it happen d other way round coz of his attachment to d unborn child.
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hi guys..
well i saw today on some news channel where dey told dat soon dere wl b another verbal fight session between tapasya n ichha for MANGALSUTRA🤣
n so may b 2day itself v'll get 2 see dishum dishum between dese 2😆this show is becoming a comedy serial day by day😆
n i guess ichha wl win this fight after which tappu wl decide 2 leave d house........now lets c veer stops tappu coz ichha says him to do so or wl it happen d other way round coz of his attachment to d unborn child.
well lols so its abt mangalsutra lols ....😆😆
cvs bhi naa anokhe ideas ke saath aate hain ..waise i think veer wud stop her cause he is getting attached to her knowing that she is preggy 😆😆
Originally posted by ankit_34

well lols so its abt mangalsutra lols ....😆😆
cvs bhi naa anokhe ideas ke saath aate hain ..waise i think veer wud stop her cause he is getting attached to her knowing that she is preggy 😆😆
well lets hope ki he stops her for d reason v want 😳
k..ankit i hv to go now i hv my exam 2morow logged in so dat gv dis bit of news to my  veeya frenz😃
bye.tc.
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

well lets hope ki he stops her for d reason v want 😳
k..ankit i hv to go now i hv my exam 2morow logged in so dat gv dis bit of news to my  veeya frenz😃
bye.tc.
byeeeeeeee..anu all the best for ur exams ..and we do hope that veeya come together 😃
really is that why they r going to fight??? i dont think icha will ask veer to stop tapu because if she had wanted that she would have said sorry but she didnt ..... so i think its because of his baby that he will stop tapu from leaving .....
hi everyone! 😊the nandmi celebration fan heaven is awesome👏 but sanaya ji i am unable to see some of the pics 😭