*kitty* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
have pressed the like button.😃

thanks Sanaya dear for the PM!love ya.
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: *kitty*

@Himani-Aww nice to meet ya too dear!i'm a huge fan of Nandmi-Veeya .unfortunately cudn't come earlier.was not much active on IF.lastly i was during Pari hoon Main days.basically am a huge fan of Rashmi.so watched Utaran for her but slowly started liking Veer and Tappu as  acouple.n now love them.happy to know they r together in real life.

i'm a student!
wat about you?😊

Heyy Kitty great to have you join us here.....😊....!!
I am working/studying too..
Keep posting....it keeps it lively...😳
*kitty* thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Friends I reckon its time we invited Kitty to our masti club😳 Kitty if ud like to join😳 we've made a separate club for all Veeya/Nandmi fans😳

Noo😆😆i can't say ever!Embarrassed😆ofcouse i would love to join my friends there.Embarrassedthanks for the invite.were is it?😊
hppppp thumbnail

WOW ur fast! I have now officially watched it 31 times in the last 5 hours😳

Wow......its enticing enough to make us want to watch it moreeeeeee.....
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

Hey Ankit...I have been missing you guys too....soo nice u've been keeping it lively for all of us....😳 !!....I am just going crazy with my schedule...but I do peek in sometimes..😳. !!

great its lovely to have u with us ..we will b waiting for few more threads of urs ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
*kitty* thumbnail

Heyy Kitty great to have you join us here.....😊....!!
I am working/studying too..
Keep posting....it keeps it lively...😳

aww thanks dear!same here.i'm loving it here.......Embarrassed😃
would surely keep popping in..😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *kitty*

have pressed the like button.😃

thanks Sanaya dear for the PM!love ya.

Kitty We've made a secret club...that nobody can see or read except us and all our private convos...videos pics and FFs are all there😊 ull have to make an account just takes a minute and use the same ID u do here cos we have to approve all memberships so no imposters get in😳 Its our secret😳

Here follow this link😃 and make the account😃

http://veeyanandmiheaven.maxforum.org/
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

great its lovely to have u with us ..we will b waiting for few more threads of urs ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Sure Ankit....I will catch up with last few episodes and threads.....and cant wait to go on a posting spree...(though I doubt I'd be able to do lot of it....sigh!😭).......but I'll definitely make a point to read everything u've posted in last few days
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sure Ankit....I will catch up with last few episodes and threads.....and cant wait to go on a posting spree...(though I doubt I'd be able to do lot of it....sigh!😭).......but I'll definitely make a point to read everything u've posted in last few days

Hima what did u think when Nandish finally proposed😳 Over the moon like we were?😳
*kitty* thumbnail

Kitty We've made a secret club...that nobody can see or read except us and all our private convos...videos pics and FFs are all there😊 ull have to make an account just takes a minute and use the same ID u do here cos we have to approve all memberships so no imposters get in😳 Its our secret😳

Here follow this link😃 and make the account😃

http://veeyanandmiheaven.maxforum.org/

aww..Thanks a Lot Sanaya dear!it's awesome ya.would love to join.would try popping @ both places as possible.Smileand would do as you say and you can fully trust me.Smile

thanks for making me a part of it!Embarrassed