Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*kitty* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Kitty!!! Welcome! How r u today? Did u see SBB today?😃

Heyaa Sanaya!!I'm okay.hope you are rocking😃nope i am nort being able to watch SBB since long.anything spl :D
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tappulover

I think Veeya look awesome together whereas Veer-Ichcha look &^%^*) together. Don't u think Veer's expressions r dead when he's with that *^*&%^*^   ? Don't even want to take her name. Gosh.....

Yes because Nandish and Rashami have such sizzling hot chemistry that when veeya look at each other on the show u can almost see the real life love shining out😳 the hotness the passion. veer and icha for us is an illegal and immoral relationship.
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think Veeya look awesome together whereas Veer-Ichcha look &^%^*) together. Don't u think Veer's expressions r dead when he's with that *^*&%^*^   ? Don't even want to take her name. Gosh.....

dont worry ...since veeya has there kid ..we r sure to get gud veeya scenes .
waise any fav veeya scene of urs ??????
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: *kitty*

Heyaa Sanaya!!I'm okay.hope you are rocking😃nope i am nort being able to watch SBB since long.anything spl :D

Ohhhh if u love Nandmi u missed something very very special! THE BEST! Check this out! Ive already watched it 29 times and its only been out like 3 hours😆 I know im crazy😆

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *kitty*

well nandmi had the most sizzling and hot photo shoot of all time ....its a must watch ..for us ðŸ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

dont worry ...since veeya has there kid ..we r sure to get gud veeya scenes .

waise any fav veeya scene of urs ??????

Veeya Veeya Veeya Veeya Veeya Veeya
 VeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeya
VeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeya
VeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeya
VeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeyaVeeya
tappulover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My fav scene of course has to be the night that they spent together & also the 1 where he puts the mangalsutra & the sindoor. I was so so happy then. Jumped with joy till the ceiling. I was also so happy when that *&*&^&* married Vansh. Why did they have to kill him yaar? 😔. She has come to ruin everything for us.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi guys .... i watched their photo shoot, but what was it for???
SRKLuvr thumbnail

My fav scene of course has to be the night that they spent together & also the 1 where he puts the mangalsutra & the sindoor. I was so so happy then. Jumped with joy till the ceiling. I was also so happy when that *&*&^&* married Vansh. Why did they have to kill him yaar? 😔. She has come to ruin everything for us.

I know darling we have suffred alot since then with our Tapu but aur nahin! U know I seriously wish Tina would quit the show so they can kill ichha's character then we could have our beautiful Veeya😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

hi guys .... i watched their photo shoot, but what was it for???

No idea Tanya but it doesnt really matter cos we got THE MOST AWESOME NANDMI VIDEO EVER! After the proposal 😳